DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2020 Wrestling Photos

RIPPA

20 hours ago, The Natural said:

ENOc4lXVAAAxMwk?format=jpg&name=large

I absolutely love everything about this. Andrande is a goddamn star and I can't be happier for him and Zelina. Plus the color choices make it stand out which I'll take over a black outfit any day. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I feel like if this is what Cesaro is switching to and Kassius Ohno is now doing the "wrestling genius" gimmick they should just stop fucking around and do a rebooted Kings of Wrestling

Image result for kings of wrestling Image result for kings of wrestling

13 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Or it means bringing back the Swiss Money Holding suits. 

Image result for claudio castagnoli Image result for claudio castagnoli

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I absolutely love everything about this. Andrande is a goddamn star and I can't be happier for him and Zelina. Plus the color choices make it stand out which I'll take over a black outfit any day. 

Well said, friend. Here's another:

ENOe-uRXkAAvKhG?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/2/2020 at 6:46 AM, Curt McGirt said:

Que? Alright, I'm gonna have to see that. I can imagine the Ego-Oni within Inoki (oh shit, he even has Oni backwards in his name) going batshit inside him and making him immediately lose his mind and attempt to win even though he just lost.

The match is up on dailymotion. Inoki had an incredible ego (probably still has), but he ate the pin against a guy who was part of smaller promotion in that match, which is kind of odd. 

6 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

The match is up on dailymotion. Inoki had an incredible ego (probably still has), but he ate the pin against a guy who was part of smaller promotion in that match, which is kind of odd. 

This is fascinating. I'm really not sure how much is work and how much is shoot. Tenryu laying just far enough under the ropes in a fake knockout has to be him fucking with Inoki. It's like he said "screw this guy pasting me, not working and not taking a chop, I'll just play dead for awhile and see what he thinks". I think he might've stole the pin too. 

And then, if I'm wrong, this is 26 years later and we're still guessing about it so who's the mark?