DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2020 Wrestling Discussion

RIPPA

I've put stuff in other threads.... 

The (AAA) La Parka death is in the In Memorium thread. 

The Tessa garbage is in the soon to be nuked Dumpster Fire Thread. 

I'm going back to sleep now. 

• Haha 1

• RIPPA unlocked this topic
8 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I've put stuff in other threads.... 

The (AAA) La Parka death is in the In Memorium thread. 

The Tessa garbage is in the soon to be nuked Dumpster Fire Thread. 

I'm going back to sleep now. 

The board needs a night shift moderator, if only to keep you and Phil from waking up every morning and wanting to blow up the board. 

• Like 1

Will that be three Fuck Saudi Arabia shows this year or the usual two? Be interesting to see which wrestlers say no to it after what happened at the last one. Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn won't be having missed a few. Bryan only went the once.

Edited by The Natural

5 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Will that be three Fuck Saudi Arabia shows this year or the usual two? Be interesting to see which wrestlers say no to it after what happened at the last one. Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn won't be having missed a few. Bryan only went the once.

Yeah if I'm those guys I'd get the entire locker room to collectively refuse to go. If the idea of being sent to the Middle East at this particular moment in time doesn't cause everyone to unite and stand up to Vince than nothing ever will. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, sabremike said:

Yeah if I'm those guys I'd get the entire locker room to collectively refuse to go. If the idea of being sent to the Middle East at this particular moment in time doesn't cause everyone to unite and stand up to Vince than nothing ever will. 

Well said.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The February FSA show will have one match: Brock vs. HHH vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker vs. Goldberg- 3 hour Iron Man Match

Speaking of Shawn Michaels and FSA, do we think he'll ever have another match so he doesn't go out on D-Generation X vs. The Brothers of Destruction where everything went wrong? Shame Shawn didn't stick on his match with the Undertaker at WrestleMania XXVI in the main event.

Sami Zayn is a huge rock 'n' roll fan with a love for attending concerts. Zayn lucked into attending a Guns N Roses concert with CM Punk, Cliff Compton and a few others. Compton scored the group backstage passes and Zayn had a rough night. The very humble performer in the ring is quite confident. Outside of it, he has a knack for getting too comfortable around others. Zayn recanted the story of dancing backstage and getting into the zone until he was on the actual stage. Later in the night, Zayn boldly tried to get face time with Axl Rose backstage and requested a photograph before the lead singer shut him down.

Used to be video of it, but that's gone.

23 hours ago, Godfrey said:

That's the most human I've ever seen Brock act and he looks like he's getting tired of keeping up the facade near the end.

The video cuts off before he stacks all the children like firewood and F5s them.

Then bareknuckles open wounds on their foreheads.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Was watching a bunch of wrestling on the YouTube last night, and Beyond Wrestling put up Orange Cassidy vs Marko Stunt, from Please Come Back 2018. It was quite interesting, because Orange hadn't quite fully evolved the character to it's current form. Also he must be a super confident guy IRL, because he had Marko base him for a tilt-a-whirl flying headscissors. All sorts of ways that could gave gone wrong, when someone with that little mass is your fulcrum, but it came off almost perfect.