DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

It's Kyushu Pro!  It's Mentai Kid!  Naked Butt Cheeks!

===================

This match has the goofiest spot of the year.

=================

Saki Akai is very thin.  Saori Anou is very alluring.  This is good. They lay it in,

• Like 1

Diana streamed a dojo thing.  Here, Sareee takes on her 19 year old trainee, Haruka Umesaki- who is Diana tag  team champions with the Joshi omnipresent, Miyuki Takase.

===============

And it's Dragon Gate.  Dragon Gate.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DEAN said:

I can't figure out which match I liked more.  AZM and Momo Watanabe  had more of the stiffness I like in my Professional Wrestling, but Tam Nakano and Mayu Iwatani had more high impact stuff and Iwatani's EVEREST German Suplexes.  I can't decide!

I'm curious which of their matches between this year's GP and last year's GP do you prefer.

This is three matches.  Konami dominates Mayu Iwatani- by a LOT.  Konami has a match with Giulia.  Utami Hayashishita is a totally competent wrestler but who brings the teenage boys/54 year old perverts to the table.  One can only wonder what they will change her name to when she finally gets around to going to the WWE.  She wrestles AZM.

=================

Speaking of going to the WWE, Saree wrestling against DASH and Meiko Satomura back in February.

===========

Kyushu Pro is definitely running again.  The ladies match is Hibiscus Mii and Misaki Maeda who wrestle with Ryuku Dragon Pro wrestling out of Okinawa.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DEAN said:

Utami Hayashishita is a totally competent wrestler but who brings the teenage boys/54 year old perverts to the table. 

Its interesting you say this since it feels like they see her as the handsome cool chick who can bring in women. Or at least did before she changed her look during the covid break.

Just now, Eivion said:

Its interesting you say this since it feels like they see her as the handsome cool chick who can bring in women. Or at least did before she changed her look during the covid break.

She doesn't look like anyone else.  Very striking.  

2 hours ago, D.Z said:

AJPW

I love the finish to this match.  Miyahara is king of the 2.999999 nearfall.

Spoiler

AND THEN!  THE STRAITJACKET EVEREST GERMAN SUPLEX!  YES.

• Like 1

From March, in the growingly beloved sleazy indie J-Stage, Rina Yamashita and Natsu Sumire take on Maya Yukihi and Saori Anou.  Man, I need more Maya Yukihi in my life.

=================

More Kyushu Pro!  Quality Indie ACTION!  MALE NAKED BUTTCHEEKS~!

• Like 1