DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Few other matches from Night 1 of Battlezone's Widowfest event.

Cassandra Golden(she was on AEW Dark when they were in Birmingham) vs Amber Rodreiguiz

Battlezone Capital City Champion Xtian Blake with Brett Ian Landry vs Marvelous Monty Warbucks

The winner of this match was suppose to face Al Snow in the main event of night 2.

Main event of Night 1

8 Man tag team match

(Faces) Hornswoggle,The Renegades of Phunk(The Renegade Joey Abel/The Faroh of Phunk),The Full Time Beast JD Jenkins

vs

(heels) Chris Black,Frankie Thomas,The Nightmare Known as Jeremiah,Vladimir Koloff(best known for working in one of the matches in the Alabama Doink vs Heidenreich feud)

Special guest Ref Dr Tom Prichard

• Like 1

And some matches from Night 2 of Battlezone's Widowfest 2020 event

Battlezone Jr Heavyweight champion Braxton Hunter defends his title against Golden Simon Philips

Both guys are good rising talent. 

Four team tag title match for the Battlezone and the Pro Wrestling EGO tag team titles.

Renegades of Phunk(Joey Abel/Faroh of Phunk) vs Ursa Major/Nightmare Known as Jeremiah vs Frankie Thomas/Chris Black vs Jesse Dalton/JD Jenkins.

Main Event Night 2

Xtian Blake/Dr Tom Prichard with Brett Ian Landry vs Marvelous Monty Warbucks/Cassidy Riley with Big Ramp and Prince Tavion

Ok so the promoter Joey Abel had a miscommunication with Al SNow. And AL thought the show was canceled. So during the Battlezone Hall of fame induction of Prince Tavion,Xtian Blake,Brett Ian Landry and Dr Tom Prichard ran out and smashed Monty Warbucks face in the cake that was brought out for Prince Tavion.

And I will give the promoter huge props. He announced at 6am Saturday morning on twitter and FB that Al snow wouldnt be there. Then when the show started he got in the ring  Explained how Al not being at the show was all the promoters fault. "If you came to see Al and want your money back go over to the ticket table and get your money back. But you can also stay and watch the entire show. If when it is over you are still upset or mad that Al wasn't here just go to the ticket table there is sheet. Leave me your email and name and for the rest of the year I will let you into one Battlezone show for free." As we were leaving I looked and saw there was 2 names on the sheet.

• Like 1

This match is fun.  The out of control topes would be more fun if they were actually crushing members of the audience.

-------------------------------------

This is like a mid-level NOAH juniors match- in that they do seven minutes of tricked out mat work before getting thigh slappy.

4 hours ago, DEAN said:

This match is good.  I knew Tank Nagai was good.  I need to follow this Big Japan Guy, Orca Uto.

-------------------------

What a cool finisher.

-------------------------------------

Suwama vs Kento Miyahara vs the Coronavirus.  For the Triple Crown!

Domo arigato Dean-san!

• Like 1

This has Dragon Bane and Septimo Dragon but everybody else pulls their weight to make this some quality lucha libre.

----------------------

Vikingo, Rey Escorpion, 4 other shmoes.

And also from Liverpool, Young Guns (Ethan Allen & Luke Jacobs) vs ETM (Chuck Mambo & TK Cooper)... is shown in full after a bunch of highlights and interviews in this video:

Naming your YouTube show "Barbed Wire" kind of invites people to think it's going to have a Barbed Wire match on the show though.

I forgot that it was Fujita and Go staring each other down in that tag match mentioned in the other thread too, not Hideki Suzuki. So they just decided "we are now going to do this for 30 minutes". Wow.

EDIT: Here's that match. Embryo of the Great Stall.

EDIT II: Oh my. In the title match above Fujita actually spits hand sanitizer in Go's face. On his first try he gags like a motherfucker.

Edited by Curt McGirt

TNT Extreme IGNnition Full Show. Soner Durson (c) vs Chris Ridgeway, Dean Allmark vs Kid Lykos II, Kameron Solas vs Craig West, Young Guns vs ETM, Big Guns Joe vs Whatculture gonk Simon Miller, Alexxis Falcon vs Jayde, Chase Alexander vs Tom Thelwell, Scott Oberman vs Jack Griffiths.

1 minute ago, Curt McGirt said:

I would like to say this is the craziest thing I'll see all year, and it won't be, but I sure as hell think it'll place. 

I just love that the first two times, the barbed wire bat explodes and the third time you hit the button, the corner explodes.  Welcome to Japan, motherfuckers.