DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Yu Iizuka is a HEAT-UP trainee and self-professed #1 Volk Han stan (his Twitter name @VOLK_KID, for Christs sake). Shinya Ishida is a Nagoya guy who spent a year on Sakushima island after injuring his knee and despite that break seems to have been in incredible form since he came back last November. This is the right kind of Small Lean Guys Wreck Each Other's Shit match. Stop sleeping on HEAT-UP Universal, will ya

Edited by Irabu Punch

No idea why it is showing a grey screen but the video works.
This was the main event from last weeks Lost Art of Wrestling event.

LAW was started by MS indie guy Paul Riot. He wanted a family friendly fed that ran the mid MS area. 

Rey Fury is the first LAW champ. And his first big challenger is ROW/MLW talent Gino Medina.

On the same channel as this match is the entire LAW show. Plus Gino's seminar. The channel is ran by a guy that just turned 23 and has been going all over the deep south filming matches since he was 17. 

Last year him and another friend promoted the first Lucha Libre show in Mississippi. 

Go Shiozaki has champion clothes now, instead of matching tag champion clothes.  

------------------------------

This is pretty good for a 15 and 16 year old.

--------------------------

This is good.  Demonio infernal is your superworker.

Hey!  Martin Kirby is back in Dragon Gate.  This match is odd because its got all these comedy workers just beating the dogshit out of each other,

---------------------

Fat guys versus Exoticos!

-------------------------------

The Stronghearts in Mexico.  T-Hawk is a wrestling machine.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:00 PM, DEAN said:

YO-HEY takes on Hitoshi Kumano in hot NOAH Jr tourney action!

---------------------------

Sorry, mis-read that as "Yohe", and while Steve is in great shape at his age, he's a little long in the tooth for wrestling...

• Like 1

The local Colorado lucha company that I've been filming is now working with me more to let me do more at their shows which is pretty awesome. They just had the STRONGHEARTS on their shows and definitely presented some clashes of styles that I'm working on getting uploaded over the next few weeks. For example, their main had one of the hometown boys tying up with both CIMA and Cassandro in a triple threat match. I never thought I'd see CIMA and Cassandro in the same match. 

I'm working on getting the others uploaded too. Septimo Dragon and Matt Sydal had a great match and then T-Hawk and Lindaman put on a great match with a local luchador and a luchador from Texas named Sairus that was great (and we got to hear T-Hawk chop Sairus through his souuuul). 

• Like 3

On 1/31/2020 at 10:48 AM, DEAN said:

Kodai Nozaki bashes into Shigehiro Irie!  BULKINESS!

---------------------

This is not my opinion but a statement of undeniable fact: The Pro Wrestling needs more fatly goodness.  Also, Irie's music rules.

• Like 1