DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

On 11/25/2020 at 9:55 AM, DEAN said:

Giulia vs Himeka is the winner but Saya Kamitani is a super star.

I was pleased with Giulia/Himeka. It was so much better than their GP match. Its impressive how they improved in just two months.

Kamitani is a future ace if she stays healthy and continues to improve. She reminds me of Io with all the flying she is trying. I just wish she would cut out the running SSP. It just doesn't look good, and she already has a way more impressive move in the phoenix splash.

• Like 1

Man, you never know who will show up in the HEAT-UP! multi-purpose room.  Hey, it's Takaiwa!

=======================

Villano V Jr,  Fuerza Guerrera NA and Sadico are fun rudos.

• Like 2

Villiano III Jr is a total heat machine.

==========================

Freelance's wild resurgence continues.  Plus wads of lucha fucked up matwork.

=======================

And it's Dragon Gate!  Dragon Gate!  Undercard!  Fascinating!

• Like 1

Ami Miura is a ActWres girl'Z rookie and Yuu is a big, mean lady.  LUMINOUS! is the World Woman Pro Wrestling Diana tag champions and it's good to see Miyuki Takase in a straight wrestling match. for once.  Miura is very tall and lays it in.  Takase and Yuu REALLY lay it in.

===================

Shinsuke Sayama is from Total Triumph Team and KAMIKAZE is 12 million years old.  They take on HEAT-UP! owner Tamura and HEAT-UP! guy, Tetsuya Izuchi.  THEN  HEAT-UP! hoss, Daisuke Kanehira takes on 6 million year old Kenichiro Arai!  OLD GUYS!  IN THE MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM!

EDIT:  The Arai match is fucking awesome.  Someone in 2020 did a ten minute headlock sequence and it was these two.

• Like 1

Hey!  There's 3 matches on this, basically.  The AZM/Watanabe vs Hayashishita/Kamitani is prolly the best overall though I really dug Himeka in the Himeka/Syuri vs Mayu Iwatani/ Starlight Kid match.

==============================

Ultimo Dragon wrestles in Dragon Gate.  He fights his initial gay panic.

=============================

This is good.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, D.Z said:

NOAH single matches

Kiyomiyo, if Harada was a heavyweight, would have 

Spoiler

gone with a full EVEREST German Suplex for the win.  Yes, I am annoying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D.Z said:

Noah tag 

Oh man, this match is great.  Predictably, Shiozaki and Sugiura beat the living dogshit out of each other, but Sugiura brought the secret weapon, Hideki Suzuki.  Suzuki says, "Y'know, you can use pro wrestling to fuckin' break his arm in half."  Taniguchi rounds out the cast as Go Shiozaki's tag partner.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DEAN said:

Hey!  There's 3 matches on this, basically.  The AZM/Watanabe vs Hayashishita/Kamitani is prolly the best overall though I really dug Himeka in the Himeka/Syuri vs Mayu Iwatani/ Starlight Kid match.

You're going to liek the final day if they show it. The last three matches were quite good, especially MOMOAZ vs. Mayu/Kid & DDM vs. DDM.

• Like 1

Pro Wrestling A-TEAM is the indie-est indie that ever indied.  Here, Shinsuke Sayama- coming off the tagteam triumph with KAMAKAZI in Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP!, uses his Total Triumph Team pedigree to take on MAKAMI and HASEGAWA.  HASEGAWA is bleeding from something that happens up the stairs that they start to show you, but then say, "Naaaah."  HASEGAWA doesn't quite suck in this.

and then

• Like 1