DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Rina Akimura is in orange.  Rina Shingaki is in blue.  Both have been wrestling two years and were trained in ActWres girl'Z so it is stiffer than most.  Shingaki is nifty on the mat.

============================

I forgot that Freelance was good on the mat- luchawise. Death Metal was trained by Black Terry so he hangs with him.

=====================

In case you were wondering what Laredo Kid was up to lately.

• Like 2

Oh shit, Freelance? Been awhile since he's made an appearance too. And obviously I am gonna like a guy named Death Metal haha

EDIT: Well the Freelance match was chopped up, and also seemed more of an exhibition until the end after Death Metal tweaks his leg and everybody freaks for a second, but the rolling Freelance and Death Metal were doing was pretty cool. Freelance can still hit his big spots perfectly. It's rare to see younger guys do maestro stuff and I wish this had a story. I also wish the kids in the audience were wearing masks but that's neither here nor there I guess. 

EDIT II: The Laredo Kid match felt like a current US indie match translated into Spanish. It was stiff though with some hard strikes, and felt like it built a base for a further feud. Maybe the style didn't appeal to me completely but the framework did. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

OH MY GOD!  I love this match.  At 12:00, third generation Ciclon Ramirez lives up to his birthright.

=========================

The chipmunklike and thus adorable Rin Kodakura takes on Sendai Girls rookie, Natsuho Kaneko.

======================================

Thunder Rosa wrestles in her Mission Pro promotion back in August.  AEW should push Lindsey Snow to the moon.

• Like 1

This is fun.  Chris Brookes hits an EVEREST German Suplex on Konosuke Takashita but doesn't cover him but Takashita still sells like he's been slaughterized.  I love that shit.

=====================================

This is big, fat, sloppy lucha libre that I pretty much love.

=================

Aero Panther destroys Skayler knee in an odd room somewhere in Mexico.

• Like 1

Adorable.  Chipmunk-like.  Rin Kadokura.  Spunky.  Burgeoning burliness.  Itsuki Aoki.  YOUNG WAVE!

============================

Leyla Hirsch gets her first AEW win on the Darks.

=====================================

AEW needs to sign Lindsay Snow yesterday.

• Like 3

This card is awesome.  It's filled with Kyushu Pro, Dotonbori Wrestling and Okinawa's Ryuku Pro.  The main event is Kyushu versus fucking BASARA~!.

===================================

Hayashishita vs Mayu Iwatani until it gets pulled off YouTube,  FOR THE BELT!

================================

A Pro Wrestling WAVE card with a five man and a three way tag.  Which is annoying.  Nagisa Nozaki vs Rina Shingaki is good.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DEAN said:

Hayashishita vs Mayu Iwatani until it gets pulled off YouTube,  FOR THE BELT!

================================

Ended up finding this and Konami/Giulia surprisingly disappointing. Neither are bad, just not what they probably should have been. Momo/Himeka from the same show is pretty solid and worth catching.

• Like 1

Toxin vs the Tiger is a strong contender for feud of the year.  At 4:20, the match goes completely into the realm of mystery.  Ahhhh, this match is awesome.

====================================

More Hayashishita on the free internet.  Clipped for your convenience.

==================================

I guess ActWres girl'Z sends over two people who aren't doing anything around the dojo.  Waka Tsukiyama is a rookie.  Misa Matsui I've seen fifty times on Pro Wrestling WAVE undercards but I couldn't pick her out of a line up.  Anyway, stick them in the ring back in the HEAT-UP! multi-purpose room and let's have a Worldwide match.

11 minutes ago, DEAN said:

Toxin vs the Tiger is a strong contender for feud of the year.  At 4:20, the match goes completely into the realm of mystery.  Ahhhh, this match is awesome.

There was a camera guy standing right next to them! And that poor ref at the end, jeeeeeeez. I haven't seen somebody get wiped out from a dive like that in awhile. 

It amuses me that either guy could be the Tiger. It's not like a tiger has horns. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

There was a camera guy standing right next to them! And that poor ref at the end, jeeeeeeez. I haven't seen somebody get wiped out from a dive like that in awhile. 

It amuses me that either guy could be the Tiger. It's not like a tiger has horns. 

A tiger is a 1000 lb. cat, if it decides it wants to have horns, then by God, it will have horns!