DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

In case you were wondering what Gringo Loco has been up to lately.

==================

In case you were wondering what Puma King is up to lately.

=====================

Dragon Dia is a malleable technico.  BxB Hulk is fun in this.

• Like 1

I'll crosspost this from the Clubbering thread (thanx Gordi!). You'll watch it once and never want to watch it again, but you'll be glad you did. 

They seriously can't do another match like this, can they? They certainly shouldn't. This makes recent NOAH look like CHIKARA. 

• Like 2

1. That Takeshita kid is really good. Sells like a motherfucker. 

2. The amount of people in that building still worries me, looks like a single sneeze is gonna reinfect all the citizens on all the islands of Japan. 

3. This reminded me that I had a dream about sitting at a table of Japanese wrestlers and having a conversation with Misawa (that should probably scare me in some way). I also remember performing a reverse Dragon suplex (? I know, it was weird, they were facing me and I grabbed them the exact same way and suplexing them); they landed on their head and I was worried. Yeah. 

• Like 2

Pete Gas' finishing move was a reverse Full Nelson. But he never suplexed anyone on their face with it.

He called it the Gas Mask. It looked pretty stupid. Like you could probably escape it quick easily by stepping backwards.

15 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'll crosspost this from the Clubbering thread (thanx Gordi!). You'll watch it once and never want to watch it again, but you'll be glad you did. 

They seriously can't do another match like this, can they? They certainly shouldn't. This makes recent NOAH look like CHIKARA. 

Jesus.

• Haha 1

Nagasi Nozaki is awesome.  DASH Chisako is perfectly fine.

======================

Chihiro Hashimoto and Yumi Ohka have a Worldwide main event!

====================

This is a good little DDT match, whoever these guys are.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AxB said:

Pete Gas' finishing move was a reverse Full Nelson. But he never suplexed anyone on their face with it.

He called it the Gas Mask. It looked pretty stupid. Like you could probably escape it quick easily by stepping backwards.

Maybe you could leg-trip the person and do an STO, banging the back of their head into the mat? 

I probably shouldn't encourage this shit because that's how you get Flatliners

On 11/4/2020 at 4:25 AM, Curt McGirt said:

But you know they already did several times, right? Their 2017 match won MOTY accolades all over the place at the time.

Walter vs Ilja in WXW is Pretty in Pink by the Psychedelic Furs (1981). It's about a full service sex worker who dies.

Walter vs Ilja in NXT-UK is Pretty in Pink by the Psychedelic Furs (1986). It's about a high school girl who might not get a nice dress for prom.

Kakeru Sekiguchi is the short haired gal in the darker blue outfit.  Misa Matsui is the short haired gal in the lighter blue outfit.  ActWrest girlZ!

=========================

The men's equivalent of a DragonGate's match.

• Like 1

Your new favorite HEAT MACHINE~! is Villano III Jr!

======================

Oh it's fun watching Mayu Iwatani kicking a clown in the head, but I gotta go with Himeki and Utami Hayashishita battling it out.  Though Giulia and Maika destroying AZM was a very close second.

======================

This is wild.

• Like 1

Dragon Gate channels a NOAH match.  My favorite free Dragon Gate match in forever.

==============================

Syuri takes on Nagisa Nozaki, who rules.

======================

This is filled with slick lucha matwork.

• Like 1

Here's some Takumi Iroho to help hold us over for 10 months.  Nagisa Nozaki and SAKI are so the women's version of the Rock N Roll RPMs.

===========================

Tsukasa Fujimoto in Ice Ribbon in January.

========================

Misa Matsui, who- if you watch too free internet joshi, looks and dresses way too much like fellow ActWres girl 'Z wrestler, Kakeru Sekiguchi, so much that I will go, "Oh, that's Kakeru."  But I would be wrong.  Here she wrestles JWP rookie, Chie Ozoro.  YOUNG WAVE!

• Like 1