DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Mayuki Takase in a tag bout with the mysterious and beautiful Makoto.

===========================

Misa Matsui is supposed to be the next big thing out of ActWres girlZ so one can only wonder why she is wrestling the Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP~!  multi-purpose room.  Here, she and fellow AGZian Ayano Irie have a really high end WCW Worldwide match.

=====================

Mio Momono is amazing, wrestling for four in this- the goofiest match I will ever post.

This is good- two of lucha indies best battling it out for the belt.  Demonio Infernal and Dragon Bane are awesome seconds.

===============

Speaking of Dragon Bane and Demonio Infernal, here they are in a six man.  Cerebro Negro brings it. El Hijo de Aliebrije was 27 years old.

======================

It's Ice Ribbon!  Rina Yamashita!  There isn't enough Ice Ribbon on line for me to have an opinion on Risa Sera.

The Masked Wrestler Episode 1. The losing wrestler unmasks at the end of the show, but I'm pretty sure I know who the wrestler that beats him is.

It's the Gran Prix final between Himeki and Utami Hayashishita.  I'm thinking Himeki is my favorite Stardom wrestler.  I love that she does method acting by using her eyes, it's awesome.

There's like 9 minutes of this match.  I'd like to see the whole thing.  Very hard hitting and STIFF!

Spoiler

NOTE that Arisa Nakajima gets the belts with a Straightjacket EVEREST German Suplex!  YEsssssssssssss.....

It's been a big Tsukasa Fujimoto week and it's only Monday!  Here she is against the future of World Woman Pro-Wrestling Diana, Huruka Umesaki.  In the warehouse of women's wrestling, Pro Wrestling WAVE.

==============================

Dinosaur Takuma and the other beefy guys at Active Advance Wrestling have a tag match back in January.  Who is the guy with the greatest mullet in the history of Japan?

• Like 1

I liked the part where one of them goes to Irish whip the other and just punches him in the jaw instead. I also liked the part where they punch each other in the face at the same time. ?

The ever-present fear of Junji's corn-shoot being exposed was unsettling, however

You know what's good?  Takumi Iroho versus anybody.  You know what's really good?  Takumi Iroho versus Mio Momono.

============================

From the warehouse of women's wrestling Prowrestling WAVE,  one of the futures of Marvelous, Rin Kodakura, takes on Syuri.

==========================

Pro-Wrestling HEAT-UP!  showboats more ActWres girl'Z gals as Mii brings the HOTTASTIFF to Yuko Sakurai.

It's Hibiki and Sareee tagging together in Prowrestling WAVE!  They are up against perfectly fine AGZ gal, Rina Amikura and the odd Rina Shingaki.  Shingaki is a 31 year old, second year wrestler from Active Advance Pro Wrestling.  She's had 280 matches since April 2018.  She's had 13 matches SINCE THIS MATCH.

===============================

Here is Rina Shingaki against Hiroyo Matsumoto in Oz Academy in July.  She's had 41 matches since then.

======================

CIMA plus Damnation equals the DAMNHEARTS!  This took place in Osaka so they got a bunch of old Osaka Pro guys on the card.  Man, Tsubasa is FORTY SEVEN years old now.  He was trained by fricking Fray Tormenta.  Thank you, cagematch.net.

On 10/20/2020 at 2:43 PM, D.Z said:

Noah 

Kinto Okada is fun.  This was not a very NOAH match in that it's mostly holds as opposed to STIFF!  Neat change of pace.

• Like 1

Awwwww, Pure J looks so low rent.  Here is their ASSEMBLE! match.  This is the Go Gundan match of the Tokyo Dome Weekly Po Wrestling Show of Assemble.

==========================

This is a wreck, but an entertaining wreck.

26 minutes ago, D.Z said:

UWF rules with women

This was cool change of pace.  Yuu didn't do any pro style until the very end.  Syuri doesn't go total UFC and does UWF matwork instead.  Very neat.

• Like 3

Hairstyles of the Old and Shootstyle: Minoru Tanaka goes to Tanahashi's hairdresser now. Funaki looks like the 2020 Victor from The Young and the Restless instead of the 1994 Victor (sans moustache). 

Anyway hot end to that match, loved the uraken. It's good to see UWF Rules in a match again. 

The women's match was even better. Yuu used her power to work in powerbombs and her girth for that brutal cannonball in the corner, it was a cool use of pro-style within the context. I expected her to bust out an Exploder at one point. They probably shouldn't have used the same finish both matches but what can you do. 

• Like 2