DVDVR Message Board

2020 UPCOMING MOVIES DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Normally I like to start a thread with a trailer but there hasn't been anything in like a week so I start with the movie giving Wicked a run for it's "At this point stop trying" money

Uncharted has lost Travis Knight as director after just 3 months.

The story is that Uncharted is being delayed again because Tom Holland is filming the next Spider-Man movie this summer which was supposed to be when Uncharted filmed. Since Sony wants to keep Holland on the film, it is being delayed from its 12/18/20 release date.

And basically Knight decided he couldn't make the delay work in his schedule

I'm still not sure how I feel about a sequel to this movie. It's probably better left as a standalone movie, but I thought that about 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later was all kinds of good so who knows.

22 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Normally I like to start a thread with a trailer but there hasn't been anything in like a week so I start with the movie giving Wicked a run for it's "At this point stop trying" money

Uncharted has lost Travis Knight as director after just 3 months.

The story is that Uncharted is being delayed again because Tom Holland is filming the next Spider-Man movie this summer which was supposed to be when Uncharted filmed. Since Sony wants to keep Holland on the film, it is being delayed from its 12/18/20 release date.

And basically Knight decided he couldn't make the delay work in his schedule

I love how unorganized Sony looks because of this. You would think they would have all this locked down beforehand. 

• Like 1

Are they ever gonna do 28 Months Later? I'd kind of like a wrap-up. We don't need this turning into a Mother of Tears situation. 

EDIT: Good news

In June 2019, Boyle confirmed that he and Garland had recently met to discuss and begin preparation on a third film.[31]

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

*grumbles about an actual gay man should play the gay father* 

What Jake Gyllenhaal does behind closed doors is none of your business. ? 

Rian Johnson has confirmed that a Knives Out sequel is in development and that Daniel Craig will return

It will (obviously) be a new case and a new ensemble cast

Johnson hopes to get it released in 2021

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Rian Johnson has confirmed that a Knives Out sequel is in development and that Daniel Craig will return

It will (obviously) be a new case and a new ensemble cast

Johnson hopes to get it released in 2021

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4