DVDVR Message Board

2019-20 NFL PLAYOFFS: WILDCARDS

Dolfan in NYC

Hard enough watching Patriots in the playoffs with Nance and Romo telling us EVERY SINGLE DRIVE how they may the last stand of Brady and trying to compare this game to Jordan at the end of the Bulls.   Enough already

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dewar said:

Bills defense played pretty good today. Both teams looked like they were trying to lose at the end of the game. 

And yet the Bills lost this particular way because two of their defenders had free shots on Watson and couldn't tackle him. That is cruel but so are sports.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaedmc said:

Josh Allen may never do anything of note from here on out but I'll remember him forever, because he thought he was Magic Johnson for one play and tried to No-Look-Latteral when the game was on the line. 

He is infinite butt fumbles level waiting to self-actualize.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, hammerva said:

At this rate I have no idea why the Titans would even think of throwing the ball regardless of the down.  They can't stop Henry

I think you have a point.  That was a terrible interception.  

So the Titans not going for 4th down on the 35 yard line seems like a really dumb move.  Now they have killed about a minute of clock deliberately getting delay of game penalties.   That is some Patriots shit right now

Edited by hammerva

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

If they even think of throwing the ball I am convinced that this game is a work

how's scrambling into an illegal formation and THEN passing grab you then? ?