DVDVR Message Board

2019-20 NFL PLAYOFFS: WILDCARDS

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, supremebve said:

After the pick, and that clusterfuck of an audible, I think Tannehill might be shaving points.

Celebrating his completion instead of getting into the huddle forcing them to burn a timeout...the plot thickens.

Well they are going to get the ball with maybe 30 seconds left.   That is way too much time for Brady

They need about 60 yards to have a chance against their 4th kicker this year 

Aw fuck can they actually get the ball back with a couple seconds?

Edited by hammerva

Congrats to the Titans. They played like the Patriots of the beginning of the dynasty where they would just relentlessly grind and grind and make plays when they needed to. And speaking of the Pats dynasty, I think you can officially call it over. Belichick doesn't trust Brady to make the key play anymore. (seriously, why punt with <5 on the clock?)

• Like 1

I'm almost pissed because I took Henry nearly every year in fantasy football just to see the Titans not use him. Then the year I say no more he's used like the beast he is. And how this. Dude is ultra talented. Imagine if the Titans figured that out sooner.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rocco said:

antonio brown is such a shitbag

You just got a Twitter account??

I think I saw where the only QB besides Peyton Manning to beat Tom Brady more is actually Ryan Tanneyhill.   Granted it is only 5 wins but still amazing 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rocco said:

i have a problem with antonio brown thinking he's a victim and that the patriots wronged him but i'm also not a shitbag so yeah

He's clearly got some mental issues, but those tweets weren't' that bad. I'd suggest you settle down a bit if you want to hang around here for a while. . .  just my .02.

• Like 2