DVDVR Message Board

2020 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Gonzo

5 hours ago, hammerva said:

JJ Watt is kind of different because it seems like he really loves the city of Houston.  If he leaves the team it won't be because he wanted to I have a feeling

I can change that: Gonna bring him to Skyline and treat him to a 5 way (Which is like the greatest thing on Earth). Not even Mike Brown can screw this up!

21 hours ago, jaedmc said:

Nick Foles?

Let's go?

I'm still so confused for what is happening right now, but I suppose this is at least an upgrade over Trubisky. Now if only Foles had weapons to throw to and a HC that wasn't Nagy.

1 hour ago, Craig H said:

I'm still so confused for what is happening right now, but I suppose this is at least an upgrade over Trubisky. Now if only Foles had weapons to throw to and a HC that wasn't Nagy.

Yeah I'm also really hesitant about the whole thing. Even if Foles is competent enough to not be a problem, you still have to look at the incredible amount of passes our receivers dropped last season and think it may not make difference if he's an upgrade or not.

• Like 1

Tom Brady has officially signed his contract with the Bucs. Haven't seen length, but he value is supposed to be about $30M per.  

Tampa fans can now get their hands on this amazing shirt:

TouchdownTampa_social.0.png

And now Jameis will probably demand his way out. 

37 minutes ago, hammerva said:

In what I assume will be a trend used by other teams, the parking lot of Fed Ex Field will be used as a coronavirus testing site.   It is good that after decades of making being sick that field is going to be used to help

Jags one is, I know, because Meltzer was talking about it on WOR the other night.