DVDVR Message Board

2020 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Gonzo

34 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Tampa's OL doesn't look to be very good at all, based on last year's 47 sacks allowed. Bad news for Tom Terrific.

Fun fact New England's O-Line frankly blew last year.  I guess they are banking on Brady being more decisive back there and not holding on to the ball too long.  And being safe with the ball.  They figure they easily would have been a playoff team if the INTs were cut in half

Edited by Serious Darius Bagfelt

2 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Those creamsicle uniforms are among the best in any sport. Such a rad colour combination. NFL has some wonderful colours you don't often see in other North American sports leagues. 

I casually watched the NFL this past year. People say the Bucs have offensive weapons for Brady to work with. What are they?

Jameis did thrown for over 5000 yards.  The wideouts are good to great.  Mike Evans is a huge target.  OJ Howard needs to step up this year.  Unbalanced offense though since there wasn't great production from the running game

• Thanks 1

Winston is really really good most of the time... And then he'll kill two drives a game with picks. If he could cut the interceptions down to the mid-teens, he would be excellent.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 12:52 PM, Dewar said:

NHL, NBA and MLB players all receive the money the sign for, unless they retire before the contract expires. There's zero reason the league that makes the most money can't do this as well, other than they don't want to, and the NFLPA isn't solid enough to get them to do it. 

Because that's the contract they negotiate its not apart of the CBA that all contracts are guaranteed.  

1 minute ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I feel so bad for DeShaun. 

At this point I'm guessing he's getting traded to New England for a cold cup of clam chowder and $50 Dunkin gift card.

There's no way I'd re-sign if I were Deshaun.  Or JJ.  How can you have any faith in BOB if he doesn't have faith in DeAndre?  It's some fucked up shit.  

Edited by Lawful Metal
  • Like 2

DeAndre and Deshaun and JJ saved BOB's job in the Buffalo playoff game.  This is how he repays them?  I feel like every success the Texans had last year was in spite of BOB, not because of him.  His offense sucks, the playcalling sucks, the game management sucks, he never wins challenges, he's constantly whining and complaining about everything, he's a literal laughingstock as a GM, and he blames this on one of his best players, who happens to be the very best WR in the game?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

JJ Watt is kind of different because it seems like he really loves the city of Houston.  If he leaves the team it won't be because he wanted to I have a feeling

I could see him just retiring instead.  

• Like 1