DVDVR Message Board

2020 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Gonzo

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

Since Tony Khan is involved does this mean we need to add the obligatory "HE IS GOING TO WRESTLE CODY ON DYNAMITE!!!!" stuff?

We need more football crossovers in wrestling, evidently. We just haven't had enough in twenty five years.

• Haha 1

With news of Becton getting flagged for a drug test at the combine, I have to admit that this new drug policy where they just fine your ass is brilliant on Goodell's part.

Guys like Josh Gordon, who have literally no self control and are completely addicted, are going to end up owing the NFL money and will basically be playing for free because they'll have such severe fines.

I wonder if Vegas will set odds on which player will be the first to file for bankruptcy because they owe so many fines.

6 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Okay. These are good

I was going to say its been great off-season in SD, with the the Friars bringing back the brown and the zbolts brining back the powder blues. 

Then i remembered the chargers didnt play there anymore. ? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I wonder how that works with his WWE deal

It won't

So most likely the will do the same thing they did with Rhonda and just be all "We can't wait for them to return to the WWE!"

I hope some random DB tackles him and wins the 24/7 title off of him in like Week 6 or something. 

Wonder if NFL officials are allowed to make the 3 count like when Heyman counted Cena down. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I hope some random DB tackles him and wins the 24/7 title off of him in like Week 6 or something. 

Wonder if NFL officials are allowed to make the 3 count like when Heyman counted Cena down. 

JYD counted his own pin in the Wrestling Classic (I guess the ref from the IL state commission was on his smoke break and forgot to go out there for the match), and Monsoon had to make sense of it by saying that there were "judges" ringside to determine that was legal. The fix has been in since then cause that's fucking bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The 24/7 title ending up as an NFL players version of the Ranfurly Shield is such an amazing idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1