DVDVR Message Board

2020 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Gonzo

12 hours ago, Gonzo said:

Well, fuck.

I love me some Stefon Diggs, but this is a fucking HAUL considering that the Texans couldn't get a first for DeAndre Hopkins.

I think its as much BOB being a fucking idiot and not asking for enough(or REALLY overvaluing David Johnson) than the Bills overpaying. At least that's what I'm telling myself. . .

So another Northeastern Republican goes to Florida to retire. 

God, that's gonna be weird to see.  Wonder if Jameis ends up as a backup in B'more given his love for crab legs. 

(Also, I really hope they break out the creamsicle unis. Mainly because Bucco Bruce is awesome.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Those creamsicle uniforms are among the best in any sport. Such a rad colour combination. NFL has some wonderful colours you don't often see in other North American sports leagues. 

I casually watched the NFL this past year. People say the Bucs have offensive weapons for Brady to work with. What are they?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Those creamsicle uniforms are among the best in any sport. Such a rad colour combination. NFL has some wonderful colours you don't often see in other North American sports leagues. 

I casually watched the NFL this past year. People say the Bucs have offensive weapons for Brady to work with. What are they?

Weird trivia: do you know who was probably their biggest celebrity fan back in those days? Howard Johnson. In one of the Mets programs from the mid 80's they had a pic of HoJo rocking a creamsicle jersey on the Tampa Stadium field.