DVDVR Message Board

2020 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Gonzo

40 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

You are expecting the Lions to make a good trade though

How long have you known me?  I'm a Lions fan.  I sure as heck don't expect them to make a good trade.  Get serious.

• Haha 2

The scum sucking parasites in the media behind the campaign to get Joe Burrow to refuse to come to Cincinnati should do all of humanity a favor and dive right into a woodchipper. Oh, and fuck you too Carson Palmer. Smartest thing Mike Brown ever did in his life was trade your worthless ass to the Raiders.

Edit: forgot to mention that waste of flesh Colin Cowshit is the media ringleader for this bullshit as well.

Edited by sabremike

3 hours ago, sabremike said:

The scum sucking parasites in the media behind the campaign to get Joe Burrow to refuse to come to Cincinnati should do all of humanity a favor and dive right into a woodchipper. Oh, and fuck you too Carson Palmer. Smartest thing Mike Brown ever did in his life was trade your worthless ass to the Raiders.

Edit: forgot to mention that waste of flesh Colin Cowshit is the media ringleader for this bullshit as well.

Steve Bartkowski, who can certainly relate as a college quarterback going #1 overall to a trash organization, has also told Burrow to force a trade.

• Like 1

I think he should demand to go to the Packers and be the replacement for Rodgers whenever he retires. I may be biased. If he sucks he can go join our other miserable backups during Rodgers tenure. Kizer 4 Life.

On 2/18/2020 at 4:02 PM, RIPPA said:

Greg Olsen is signing with the Seahawks

Hopefully between him and Will Dissley we can manage to have 1 of them healthy in each week of the season. 

• Haha 1

Also Jordan Reed has passed the concussion protocol so I would expect to see him released any day now. I almost hope nobody else signs him. Not because of anything personal against the guy, I just don't want to see his brain turn to mush. He's had, what, 7 concussions in the past few years?

Edited by BrianS81177
  • Like 2

On 2/19/2020 at 8:10 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

So... IF the new CBA passes, looks like the playoffs are going to expand to 7 teams.  Only the #1 seed gets a bye.

JJ Watt: "That's a hard no."

5 hours ago, Tabe said:

JJ Watt: "That's a hard no."

Richard Sherman then quote retweeted JJ to basically say he was for the agreement and that the PA needs to do a better job explaining the agreement to the players (that is me paraphrasing)