DVDVR Message Board

SDL is The ChristYES Movement - 12/20/2019

Dolfan in NYC

33 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Sasha made a feud with Lacey entertaining in about 5 seconds.   Becky couldn't do it in months.  WWE still doesn't realize who the star of the SD women's division is.

Let’s be honest here...Lacey Evans’ daughter made Sasha interesting in 5 seconds.

Edited by Overly Critical Man
  • Haha 3

Not only did she make this feud with Lacey interesting,  she also gave Becky her best matches during this title reign by far.  The first match with the non-finish and then the second match at Hell in a Cell.  

Prior to that.. Becky wasn't doing much with the Lacey feud and then the triple threat vs. Bayley/Shayna received crickets (while Sasha was in a heated dueling chants finish with Rhea Ripley in her match) and then this past month her and Charlotte were horrible vs. the Kabuki Warriors,  botching everything,  dead crowd again and this was way before Kairi was injured. 

I like how people are pretending Lacey didn't have a good match or two with Nattie just a couple of months ago. Lacey in general has improved. Its nothing to do with Sasha. Honestly, I enjoyed Bayley/Dana more outside of Lacey's daughter looking like she wanted to murder Sasha at points.  The feud between Lacey and Sasha/Bayley isn't much in general. Bayley's turn was nice, but she had no good faces to really play off making it kind of pointless in the end. Honestly they made a stupid move separating Bayley and Sasha from Becky. Becky losing the belt to either of them for a couple of months would have been nice.

The street fight was fun though that legos bump made me cringe a bit.

Edited by Eivion
  • Like 1

They've been using Lacey's daughter for heel heat since she first started in NXT. I remember a house show where then-Daria Berenato made that girl scream and sob when she had to be no more than 3 or 4 years old. I'm no child psychologist but I wonder how a kid at that age handles stuff like this without any consequences. lol