DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame - Class of 2020

RIPPA

4 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

If they were on good terms with Cody, I'd say maybe Orton. Solo, Evolution, Legacy.

Seriously? Legacy was kind of a failure. It wasn't League of Nations bad, but it was decently far from good. Also they don't seem to be on bad terms with Cody. They are just rivals.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

Show was the first guy kicked out of the nWo, after about three months. He doesn’t get to ride their coattails on this.

He was also the first to rejoin.

You'd think they would've done Hogan/Hall/Nash and then the Wolf Pac of Hall/Nash/Waltman later.  I mean, Waltman just went in this year with DX so he's going to be a 2-time back-to-back hall of famer.  The 1-2-3 Kid for 2021?

2 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Okay so I do remember Syxx vs. Eddie in the ladder match at Souled Out.  But that's about the only moment I remember for him.  I honestly believe Soul Train Jones is more synonymous with the nWo than Syxx.   I think Scott Norton is as well.  

How can you forget the WWE n.W.o of '02? ;).

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

It should be Hogan/Nash/Hall. If you wanted to make it four, them with Eric Bischoff.

Some might think I'm crazy but I think the wolfpac should go in separately.  They were fucking OVER...  Plus,  the theme alone is classic. You might end up in a body bag. 

Wolfpac.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

That's why I did the ;). Only things I remember from it: Vince's poison promo, n.W.o return at No Way Out, the RAW promo setting up Rock/Hogan and the Match itself at WrestleMania X8.

I remember Nash tearing his quad running across the ring.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Some might think I'm crazy but I think the wolfpac should go in separately.  They were fucking OVER...  Plus,  the theme alone is classic. You might end up in a body bag. 

Wolfpac.jpg

I'll have to disagree on the count that n.W.o Wolfpac Sting is the worst iteration of the Stinger.

• Like 2

That wouldnt be a problem if they decided to embrace inducting deceased and/or non WWF talent. No more token "here are 5 famous old wrestlers" we induct in agate type at the bottom of a press release. 

Maybe that's yet another thing that will improve once Vince is no longer running things.