DVDVR Message Board

2019-20 NCAAF: GOIN' BOWLING

tystates

1 hour ago, Dewar said:

https://www.fcsfansnation.com/stories/2019/8/27/body-bag-games-stoking-fcs-coffers

Article with a list of 2019 payouts for FCS games. How the hell did Idaho get $1.45 million for a game at Penn State?

Might have been negotiated before Idaho dropped back down to FCS. One might say they... made out like vandals.

csi_miami_yeah.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 1/11/2020 at 5:19 PM, Dewar said:

https://www.fcsfansnation.com/stories/2019/8/27/body-bag-games-stoking-fcs-coffers

Article with a list of 2019 payouts for FCS games. How the hell did Idaho get $1.45 million for a game at Penn State?

Could be a situation where Penn needed an opponent in a hurry and had to buy out a different cash game for Idaho.

Same article mentions Central Arkansas only getting $175,000 to play at Hawaii, which isn't even the worst deal on there. 

September 7: Southern Illinois at UMass: $25,000

That HAS to be a typo, right?

On 1/12/2020 at 2:32 AM, Brian Fowler said:

This 16 day gap is fucking dumb as hell

If I was from LSU or Clemson I would have been a complete basket case having to wait almost 2 1/2 weeks for a title game. I mean I can understand a week off but 2 when you are playing the game on a Monday is just stupid

The visual of Saban trying his hardest to not move a muscle while Corso has the LSU tiger head on like is funny.  Like if he just glances at it he might slap Lee senseless 

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

I guess BT stands for Big Time (not really, he's been a stereotypical college kicker). 

I'm hearing a lot of "Burrow's pass, incomplete." Probably the most he's heard it, too. Get used to it.

If Clemson's offense stays in rhythm like they did for this drive, they're going to eat LSU's lunch.