Reading or Cardiff City v Sheffield United
Chelsea v Shrewsbury Town or Liverpool
West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United or Oxford United
Leicester City v Coventry City or Birmingham City
Northampton Town or Derby County v Manchester United
Southampton or Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City
Portsmouth v Bournemouth or Arsenal

52 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I guess the most intriguing storyline is Rooney potentially playing vs United. 

You're also guaranteed at least seven non-Prem squads into the Round of Sixteen if that interests you.

• Like 1

Not seen was the ass man and he laughing/celebrating the save then the ass man bringing up the idea of a yellow for the dive. Complete 180. Mourinho is a dink of the highest order but god damn is he not entertaining in his first year at a new club.

11 hours ago, Oyaji said:

There are few better joys in football viewing than seeing Mike Dean in full effect. Sterling looking for that second pelanty™ is lucky to still be on. 

In all my time seeing Bradford City live, I only remember one referee by name. Mike Dean at Valley Parade to Burnley. The worst performance of any referee.

If Liverpool win their next 6 Premier League games, they go to the Etihad as champions on the 4th April. Will be fucking brutal if it happens. 

Next 6:

Norwich (A)

West Ham (H)

Watford (A)

Bournemouth (H)

Everton (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

------

But besides that, City have to go to Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford so would be surprised if they get to April unscathed. As has been suggested, Real Madrid needs to be their focus at this point.

But they're going to have a bad time April 4th.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

What a difference from last season to the next for Manchester City. Sorry, @Pete. Go all in for the Champions League as the Premier League Title defense went ages ago.

That being said, Liverpool should also go all in for the Champions League, as the Premier League Title win came ages ago.

It depends whether, once the league title is 100% secured they want to keep using the first teamers and push for the record breaking (most wins, most points, fewest draws, highest GD et cetera) season, or give the youth players a bit of a run and some big game experience. There's merit to both ideas.

• Like 1

As I was serving a customer on my charity shop shift today, I thought I heard Bradford City Manager Gary Bowyer was sacked. I rang my Dad on my break to see and he confirmed it. My bro texted at the same time. So sad seeing the hard work undone by Mark Lawn/Phil Parkinson in particular and Stuart McCall. Fucking Edin Rahic and Stefan Rupp.

Edited by The Natural

17 hours ago, The Natural said:

As I was serving a customer on my charity shop shift today, I thought I heard Bradford City Manager Gary Bowyer was sacked. I rang my Dad on my break to see and he confirmed it. My bro texted at the same time. So sad seeing the hard work undone by Mark Lawn/Phil Parkinson in particular and Stuart McCall. Fucking Edin Rahic and Stefan Rupp.

https://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/2020/february/mccall-makes-city-return/

1934160_10130803861_6169_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1

Welcome back, Stuart McCall. A Bradford City Legend who I'm fortunate to have met three times. The first time in the photo I've posted in 1998. This is Stuart McCall's third tenure as Bradford City Manager. McCall never should've got sacked the second time. Look what's happened since then. Idiots.

• Like 1

Had an extended break at lunch and watch the first half live. They did an excellent job of controlling the game and showed great composure, though they struggled to create much of anything. Second half, I only caught the first 5 or so minutes and it looked a completely different game with Shrewsbury sending more men forward and Liverpool trying to counter attack. A friend at work let me know we got the own goal and was very chipper. Good times. The 5th round isn't for another month, so I think you'll see a mixture of vets/bench players and yoots from today's match. Neco Williams at right back has some real confidence and technique. If he can show any decent ability at left back, he'd be a great option to rotate in occasionally to give TAA and Robertson rest the odd match. 

edit: Surprised the CUMDOG didn't score a brace when he came on again. Maybe the best nickname in sports.

Edited by Oyaji