DVDVR Message Board

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs XI - 12/15/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Look, I'm sick right now, but did I hear fucking Jerry stupid Lawler refer to Asuka as "Kabuki Warrior #1 or 2"?

I'm putting the over/under on him Cornette-ing himself out of a job at June 1st.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Look, I'm sick right now, but did I hear fucking Jerry stupid Lawler refer to Asuka as "Kabuki Warrior #1 or 2"?

I'm putting the over/under on him Cornette-ing himself out of a job at June 1st.

At least he didnt do a JR and call them "oriental." 

that women's tag match was fucking awful. So disjointed,  so many botches..   I think Kairi might be hurt she looked out of it after about 5 minutes.  Charlotte and Becky have had a bad year for as much TV time they've occupied.  Asuka had to do everything in her power to hold this together.  

Carillo/Andrade was pretty damn good.

New Day vs. Revival was good though it also made me wince various times.

What I saw of Murphy/Black looked decent, but it felt like Black was off. I assume that was the fault of the broken nose.

Reigns/Corbin was about what I expected and did nothing for me.

Raiders/OC was boring with a a double count out ending that they really need to not do on ppvs.

Skipped Lashley/Rusev.

The Women's Tag Titles match was fun in moments but got so awkward and bad towards the end. Its clear Kairi got lost after that failed elbow through the table. She never really recovered from it. Its a shame since I like all four and thought they had a decent idea working for them with Becky and Charlotte out to maim while Kairi and Asuka were out to win.

The men's brawl to end the show and hint towards RR was dumb an unnecessary.

EDIT: Forgot about Miz/Bray. That was pure angle, but I enjoyed it even though it probably went a pinch long.

Edited by Eivion

That main event was clunky as hell and went on too long but I kinda enjoyed it. It was dangerous which these matches should be. It was way better than Corbin/Reigns which was awful and boring. I feel bad for Roman. Enjoyed Murphy/Black and new Day/Revival. Good to see the Dragon back.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Bring back "I have till five!" as well. Bryan Danielson as ROH World Champion from September 2005 to December 2006 is my favourite time of Bryan Danielson's career. Honourable mention to Team Hell No and The New Daniel Bryan.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tim Evans said:

That main event was clunky as hell and went on too long but I kinda enjoyed it. It was dangerous which these matches should be. It was way better than Corbin/Reigns which was awful and boring. I feel bad for Roman. Enjoyed Murphy/Black and new Day/Revival. Good to see the Dragon back.

Asuka/Kairi’s theatrical heeling was great fun before Kairi got hurt. It’s rough cause she’s tiny so she has less protection in situations like that. 

The main started promising but just kinda lost its way. It’s a shame as the matches leading up were really good. I’m just glad that the Kabuki Warriors retained. I was afraid Vince couldn’t resist another history making moment for Charlotte. Hope Kairi is not seriously injured but you could tell that something was definitely wrong midway through. I thought she was legit out when Charlotte initially lifted her in the power bomb spot. 

And Lawler is so cringe.