DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

Samoa Joe is cooked from a main event perspective.  World title is never gonna happen and probably shouldn't.   He can be a gatekeeper to young up and coming talents and be perfectly used in 2019.  He can heat himself up at will both physically and vocally which is perfect for that position.  Being Meng is a good spot on weekly television.

• Like 3

That was more bad physics than the strong table. Raven tried to take as little of a bump as he could. Most wrestlers would have leapt with him through the table.

giphy.gif

The best part about the nWo was that Nash and Hogan would never want to job but Scott Hall wouldn't win a match for 6 months and didn't give a single damn.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Ryan said:

That was more bad physics than the strong table. Raven tried to take as little of a bump as he could. Most wrestlers would have leapt with him through the table.

That may be true.  But I just love the shit out of Botchamania and couldn't help myself.

Was going to post this in the SD thread but it's already been closed (side note:  Any chance of keeping it open until Thursday?)  But aside from the really sweet moment with Nikki being uncontrollably happy to see Alexa again this was far and away my favorite part of the show.  EDIT:  I have no idea why it's not displaying the tweet like it should.  But it's a clip with Sami ranting about Thanksgiving and Black Friday from Smackdown.

https://twitter.com/SamiZayn/status/1201891406786289664?s=20

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Thanks 1