DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

It would be really cool if people posted pictures and then listed who was in the pictures, for all of us who don't watch every single bit of wrestling. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to mention that, either.

Also, when is the board going to start saying Fuck Dick Murdoch?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, christopher.annino said:

It would be really cool if people posted pictures and then listed who was in the pictures, for all of us who don't watch every single bit of wrestling. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to mention that, either.

Also, when is the board going to start saying Fuck Dick Murdoch?

I think it’s DDP with Orange Cassidy?! 

This board will never turn on Murdoch. Not saying whether they should or shouldn’t it’s just not gonna happen. 

Honestly I think we need a filter for this “Fuck Whoever” posts so people can stop slowing down the board with them and wasting people’s time checking threads for new posts only to read the same old shit. 

• Like 4

Oh that wasn't directed at any one particular picture, in fact there are a ton on here that have no context given. it seems like every time that happens, you have at least two follow-up posts where somebody asks who it is and somebody answers them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, christopher.annino said:

Oh that wasn't directed at any one particular picture, in fact there are a ton on here that have no context given. it seems like every time that happens, you have at least two follow-up posts where somebody asks who it is and somebody answers them. 

I think I say at least once a month to myself, if not posting it. One reason to just skip the photo thread. 

• Like 1