DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

2 hours ago, Whodathunkit said:

Found this by accident:

Image result for isaac yankem"

Not wsure what's worse: those teeth or that atomic-strength mullet.

I'm assuming the teeth are gimmicked for the character while that is his real hair?

He pretty much gained prominence on the indies as a Sid ripoff named Unibomb, so he had that shitty blond AC Slater mullet.

Then he became a fake Diesel

Then he just did all the cool shit the Undertaker did but in a mask

But he was a Dentist and a Christmas Creature and those were all original, baby.  He made a great career out of being the shittier version of cooler wrestlers, if you think about it.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, D.Z said:

EL3M-p7XkAcF_Co?format=jpg&name=large

NWA and AEW are my two favorite shows right now, but I gotta nitpick: why can't anyone get the old school non-WWF turnbuckle pad right anymore?? It seems like they could still fit their logos on there without being so massive but I don't know what the printing process is like, it may be impossible. WWE themselves did the same damn thing during the CWC. Any workers care to chime in? Is this a 4-vs-6 sides type debate where it's just simply easier to work with these?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

But he was a Dentist and a Christmas Creature and those were all original, baby.  He made a great career out of being the shittier more consistent and solid version of cooler wrestlers, if you think about it.

FTFY ?

• Like 1