DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

18 hours ago, D.Z said:

new-blood.jpeg

Just for clarity's sake this New Blood was

26 (Kidman), 33 (Vampiro), 35 (Douglas) and 38 (Steiner) years old with 6 (Kidman), 14 (Steiner), 16 (Vampiro) and 18 (Douglas) years of pro wrestling experience.  Somehow that doesn't exactly evoke "New Blood" to me.  Though, to be fair, they were programmed against Hogan(47 with 23), Nash (41 with 10), Sting (41 with 15) and Flair (51 with 28), so they were still New Blood compared to their opponents.

• Like 1

He did have a couple of aborted heel turns before his actual heel turn though. Maybe he was getting his mean face ready for one of those. Then there was that weird time when he and Windham both turned heel and they couldn't decide who would be in the tag team with Austin, so they'd take it in turns somehow.

6 hours ago, AxB said:

He did have a couple of aborted heel turns before his actual heel turn though. Maybe he was getting his mean face ready for one of those. Then there was that weird time when he and Windham both turned heel and they couldn't decide who would be in the tag team with Austin, so they'd take it in turns somehow.

IIRC, Windham turned heel on Dustin and Pillman went from subtle tweener to heel soon after. They teamed for a bit but Windham wanted his lone wolf solo run which caused Dusty to bring Austin in to team with Pillman. I vaguely remember a Windham promo pairing them off.

13 hours ago, AxB said:

What aborted heel turns did Pillman have before his actual turn around Septemberish 1992? 

8 hours ago, BurningBeard said:

IIRC, Windham turned heel on Dustin and Pillman went from subtle tweener to heel soon after. They teamed for a bit but Windham wanted his lone wolf solo run which caused Dusty to bring Austin in to team with Pillman. I vaguely remember a Windham promo pairing them off.

It did happen on Worldwide, if I remember that correctly.