DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Hopefully, he commits ultra mega mass homicide on whatever he's got.

This comment appearing at the top of the page without any context was like, "Damn son"...

For those who don't wanna backpage he's hoping Tracey Smothers murders cancer, which is a sentiment we can all agree with...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 12/20/2019 at 2:26 PM, caley said:

So, I'm watching Rush/Dragon Lee vs Haskins/Williams from ROH TV and, not to single them out because I've seen lots of wrestlers do it in pretty much every company going, but I've decided what my new least favourite spot is.

I’m shocked that you don’t list Bandido’s finisher as your least favorite spot, especially since you watch ROH TV. Even Sabu thinks the 21Plex is too contrived. 

2 hours ago, A Guy Named Tracy said:

I’m shocked that you don’t list Bandido’s finisher as your least favorite spot, especially since you watch ROH TV. Even Sabu thinks the 21Plex is too contrived. 

It’s like the 619.  As long as he doesn’t take TOO long to hit it, it’s not the worst.  But when the guy has to hang over the ropes for an eternity, it’s real bad.  

On 12/20/2019 at 2:03 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Rush and Dragon Lee having to get into and then stand in place waiting for them to both quit fucking around and do their dives was WAY more egregious. It reminded me of Zach Sabre Jr. saying "if someone is going to moonsault you off a balcony, why don't you just move?"

As if we needed another reason to love Zach Sabre jr.

• Like 3

On 12/22/2019 at 7:14 AM, AxB said:

If you ever wanted a Wrestler to like something you tweeted, tweet something nice about Rich Swann. I've done that twice, and Su Yung liked both tweets. I assumed it was someone doing a Su Yung tribute gimmick, but no, it's actually her.

THe Dawsons are like this as well, they are incredibly nice in -person.

• Like 1