DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

Somewhere in WWE's vault is the WCW Heel double tailed coin (because babyfaces always call heads), which is an heirloom passed down from JJ Dillon to Paul E Dangerously to Ted DiBiase amongst others.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, AxB said:

Somewhere in WWE's vault is the WCW Heel double tailed coin (because babyfaces always call heads), which is an heirloom passed down from JJ Dillon to Paul E Dangerously to Ted DiBiase amongst others.

And you guys think AEW refs are idiots..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Ciampa said he'd retire before being moved up to the main roster. I hope he'd keep that promise. 

I don't really consider Ciampa defending the NXT title at WrestleMania as a move to the main roster.

What do you call a Wrestler who is already bust wide open before he makes his ring entrance?

Spoiler

The Locker Room Bleeder

I apologise. My country is full of idiots and it's depressing. Gave up watching the Election coverage and watched a couple of episodes from the first season of Fear The Walking Dead instead. Because if I'm going to witness the collapse of civil society, it might as well have zombies.

• Sad 3

27 minutes ago, AxB said:

What do you call a Wrestler who is already bust wide open before he makes his ring entrance?

Hide contents

The Locker Room Bleeder

I apologise. My country is full of idiots and it's depressing. Gave up watching the Election coverage and watched a couple of episodes from the first season of Fear The Walking Dead instead. Because if I'm going to witness the collapse of civil society, it might as well have zombies.

I thought you were going to Say Kerry Von.

You know politics is a work right?