DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Don't Trust The Reptiloids - 11/29/2019

Dolfan in NYC

I could do without another round of watching Bryan have his entire offense no sold so Bray can hit 2 moves and everyone act like he's awesome and not a tub of shit that found a way to never have to sell again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Raziel said:

I could do without another round of watching Bryan have his entire offense no sold so Bray can hit 2 moves and everyone act like he's awesome and not a tub of shit that found a way to never have to sell again.

No. He’s awesome. Try again...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Natural said:

EKliIJQW4AAFVH_?format=jpg&name=small

Wrestlers to hold a Custom World Title: Steve Austin, John Cena, Edge, The Miz, Daniel Bryan and The Fiend.

And people didn’t like the new IC title...Like this is making me miss the spinner belt ?

I got nothing but love for ya Natural always enjoy your posts and what have you BUT what you see in this gimmick I’ll never know. ??‍♂️

I’m still waiting for Mil Muertes to show up and teach him how to rock pinstripe tights and actually be scarey. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Zartan said:

And people didn’t like the new IC title...Like this is making me miss the spinner belt ?

I got nothing but love for ya Natural always enjoy your posts and what have you BUT what you see in this gimmick I’ll never know. ??‍♂️

I’m still waiting for Mil Muertes to show up and teach him how to rock pinstripe tights and actually be scarey. 

64337-15719216163846-800.jpg

Cheers, @Zartan. Appreciate that. I really like the two sides to Bray Wyatt's gimmick. The kids presenter of Firefly Funhouse, a Rainbow for those from the UK and as a horror monster in the Fiend. The different presentations of the two characters. I also give credit to Bray resurrecting his career as he has in 2019.

There have been missteps though. The Fiend is a regular now on TV. My fantasy booking in the Hell in a Cell 2019 thread was for the Fiend to win the WWE Universal Championship there and only appear sporadically on TV, a Firefly Funhouse segment every couple of weeks and the Fiend longer than that. Less is more.

I prefer the Fiend's original SummerSlam 2019 entrance to what we've had since Hell in a Cell. I don't like the red lighting in the Fiend's matches post SummerSlam - I can tell you it's a pain in the ass live as it is on TV. I also don't like the Fiend's custom WWE Championship. I can understand why people aren't fans of Bray Wyatt and the gimmicks.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 6

Glad to have Sheamus back though I would have preferred he  was teaming with Cesaro instead of getting another singles run.

Roman destroying Roode and Ziggler was fun.

I'm enjoying the continuation Bryan vs. Bray. The new Fiend title is kind of meh, but at the same time I think works for the Fiend character. I'm mostly happy that we got new rendition of the muscle man dance.

• Like 1

"He's dragging him to the depths of hell!" doesn't really work when we've seen a billion times that it's just where they keep tables, chairs and bottles of Gatorade.

The coming up through the ring spot is so overplayed too. Second time this week at least. Though I am curious as to why it's that particular part of the ring.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swiftian said:

"He's dragging him to the depths of hell!" doesn't really work when we've seen a billion times that it's just where they keep tables, chairs and bottles of Gatorade.

The coming up through the ring spot is so overplayed too. Second time this week at least. Though I am curious as to why it's that particular part of the ring.

Probably has to do with where the support beams are.

• Like 1