DVDVR Message Board

Happy birthday thread.

The Natural

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Thanks Mate. I plan on having a happy birthday/Thanksgiving. I've got a turkey shaped ice cream cake in the freezer for later. My days are always Sein-filled.

You're welcome, mate. It's cool when two special occasions happen on the same day as it has for you today. I've had that twice. My 20th birthday and Mother's Day, 6th March 2005 was one of the best days in my life. It happened again in 2016 but that was hard as my Mum passed away in June 2014.

11 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Thanks Mate. I plan on having a happy birthday/Thanksgiving. I've got a turkey shaped ice cream cake in the freezer for later. My days are always Sein-filled.

Happy B-day, bro!

• Thanks 1

Pretty sure that he doesn't read this board, but we would be remiss not to celebrate the 90th birthday of Berry Gordy! Thanks for all the music, sir!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to go all timey wimey checking my DVDVR Facebook mates birthdays before this thread existed to wish them a happy returns belatedly. Better late than never (and I apologise if I miss someone. If I have please correct me):

@RIPPA, @Super Ape, @Tim Evans, @TimLivingston, @gatling, @Bustronaut, @TheVileOne, @Brian Fowler, @JLSigman, @Matt D, @Craig H,  @JustJay, @Ligerbusa and @Pete

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/6/2020 at 8:26 PM, gatling said:

Happy Birthday to probably the nicest member of the board, @The Natural!  I hope you have a wonderful day my friend!

Thank you, my friend for such a lovely post. Appreciate it. Ditto for the people reacting to it in @Nice Guy Eddie, @Execproducer, @NikoBaltimore, @Dolfan in NYC, @AxB and @Eivion. Cheers!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1