DVDVR Message Board

Happy birthday thread.

The Natural

http://th.bing.com/th/id/R.00dc6171e3fa97b7ae929236904d0fba?rik=5IhWqrAWi5dN6g&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Belated birthday returns, @christopher.annino. Hope you had a good un. Sorry embedding/tagging has gone to shit on the board.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.KIUsLBrDR_yNM7nfISoYuQHaGg?pid=ImgDet&dpr=1.3

Happy birthday, @Control. Hope you have a good un. Sorry embedding/tagging has gone to shit on the board.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

It's the 6th here in Japan, so allow me to be the first(of many) to wish a very happy birthday to an all-around jam-up guy and everybody's friend: Paul E. "The Natural" Clay! Wishing you nothing but the best! Devote this year to getting into the healthiest condition of your life, buddy! We are all pulling for you.  

XFptY6D.jpg

Edited by Gordlow
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Gordlow said:

It's the 6th here in Japan, so allow me to be the first(of many) to wish a very happy birthday to an all-around jam-up guy and everybody's friend: Paul E. "The Natural" Clay! Wishing you nothing but the best! Devote this year to getting into the healthiest condition of your life, buddy! We are all pulling for you.  

XFptY6D.jpg

11 hours ago, DEAN said:

HAppy Birthday!

10 hours ago, twiztor said:

Happy Birthday @The Natural! i assume you'll be waking up early to catch AEW Revolution. Hope you have just an amazing day!

5 hours ago, Shartnado said:

Very happy birthday to @The Natural , the man who remembers to wish us all the same! Hope all the good wrestling and other good stuff makes this day a special one for you!

Thank you all. Means a lot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gatling said:

Happiest of birthdays, Paul!  Tagging isn't working for some reason, but I hope you've had a wonderful day, my friend!

Thank you, Michael. Features on the board ain't working great lately. Love to y'all, friend xxx.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 12:52 AM, Gordlow said:

XFptY6D.jpg

On 3/6/2023 at 12:57 AM, DEAN said:

HAppy Birthday!

On 3/6/2023 at 2:02 AM, twiztor said:

Happy Birthday @The Natural! i assume you'll be waking up early to catch AEW Revolution. Hope you have just an amazing day!

On 3/6/2023 at 6:58 AM, Shartnado said:

Very happy birthday to @The Natural , the man who remembers to wish us all the same! Hope all the good wrestling and other good stuff makes this day a special one for you!

On 3/6/2023 at 5:17 PM, gatling said:

Happiest of birthdays, Paul!  Tagging isn't working for some reason, but I hope you've had a wonderful day, my friend!

Great birthday on the 6th of March.

• A Batman: The Animated Series sweatshirt made up of nearly all the characters from 1993-1995.
  • Bryan Danielson's first AEW merchandise, I got the last in my size. 
  • A Batman: The Animated Series Ultimate Guidebook.
  • A Batman USB charger stand.
  • A Brother bracelet.
  • Lagers.

The day started with AEW Revolution 2023. I met Aje for a Wetherspoons breakfast before he set off home. I was sad seeing him go. I had some big crying spells mourning my marvellous much missed Mum but didn't resort to what I sometimes do. As Shimla Spice doesn't open on the Monday as I usually have a takeaway tea for my birthday, we brought that forward 24 hours. Curry is my favourite food. I had homemade lasagne yesterday and right enjoyed it. Thanks to those taking the time to wish me a happy birthday. Most appreciated. Love, Paul xxx. 

334498681_648070970456926_74365179649109

331420607_505208588482820_80738345432666

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, The Natural said:

image1-5.jpeg

Happy Birthday, @SturmCRF. Hope you had or are having a good un. I know last week you said it was this week but didn't say when hence the timey wimey post.

Thanks a lot dude, much appreciated! It's on Sunday. I will be spending it in a sling as some idiot teenager dropped me on my shoulder on Tuesday, but on the plus side the arm is looking and feeling a lot better now than it did then. Going for a Chinese with some friends tomorrow and having sushi with the family on Sunday, so I will be very well fed. And it was very considerate of AEW to do a Saturday Rampage for me to watch the next day.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SturmCRF said:

Thanks a lot dude, much appreciated! It's on Sunday. I will be spending it in a sling as some idiot teenager dropped me on my shoulder on Tuesday, but on the plus side the arm is looking and feeling a lot better now than it did then. Going for a Chinese with some friends tomorrow and having sushi with the family on Sunday, so I will be very well fed. And it was very considerate of AEW to do a Saturday Rampage for me to watch the next day.

You're welcome, mate. Sorry for the arm injury. Sounds like a great birthday weekend with AEW Saturday Rampage. My birthday is the 6th of March:

• AEW Revolution 2021 was on my birthday weekend, 7th March at 1am. The 8th UK time.
  • AEW Revolution 2022 was the 6th March as I went to see The Batman with my Dad/Aje but it went out on the 7th UK time at 1am.
  • AEW Revolution 2023 is the 5th of March but will be on my actual birthday as it'll be the 6th UK time at 1am!
  • The 51st Anniversary of NJPW will be on my birthday UK time. IWGP World Heavyweight Champion, Kazuchika Okada teams with Hiroshi Tanahashi going for the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Titles in the main event.
  • AEW Elevation and WWE RAW is the 6th of March USA time, the 7th over here. John Cena returns on WWE RAW.
  • MLW Underground debuts on Sky, 6th March.
  • Like 1

On 4/21/2023 at 10:04 AM, The Natural said:

image1-5.jpeg

Happy Birthday, @SturmCRF. Hope you had or are having a good un. I know last week you said it was this week but didn't say when hence the timey wimey post.

On 4/21/2023 at 10:59 AM, SturmCRF said:

Happy birthday, pal xxx.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, The Natural said:

assassin-s-creed-ii-pc-game-ubisoft-conn

Belated birthday returns, @Tabe. Hope you had a good un.

Thank you!  Very much appreciated, especially the pic of the greatest game of all-time.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...