DVDVR Message Board

Happy birthday thread.

The Natural

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 3:52 AM, The Natural said:

Screen_Shot_2015-10-07_at_7.16.23_PM.0.0

Happy Birthday, @Greggulator. Both a Birthday and Christmas Eve on the same date. Have yourself a good un!

Belated birthday wishes to the two good guys involved, but I just wanted to say that I only saw this match once. The ending is SO F'N EPIC! I don't know if watching it again will ever reach that? It's a little bit like my good friend at the university, who only ever watched The Midnight Express once, because it will never get better than that. I respect that, but when I get back on the Network, I have a bunch of guys I want show this to, who haven't seen this, ever!

• Thanks 2

PCz0mFI0V0rNsOr4=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Happy heavenly birthday to my best friend, Lisa. A Birthday and New Year's Day on the same date. Fuck cancer. Back from the birthday meal Alyson, Lisa's Mum kindly invites me to since 2018. I love and miss you, Paul xxx.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

AEW Revolution 2023 is 5th of March but it'll go out at 01:00am UK time on the 6th of March. The 6th of March is my birthday. Happy birthday to me, even better if Bryan Danielson wins the AEW World Championship while knowing he won't.

• AEW Revolution 2021 was on my birthday weekend, 7th March at 1am. The 8th UK time.
  • AEW Revolution 2022 was the 6th March as I went to see The Batman with my Dad/Aje but it went out on the 7th UK time at 1am.
  • AEW Revolution 2023 is the 5th of March but will be on my actual birthday as it'll be the 6th UK time at 1am!
  • The 51st Anniversary of NJPW will be on my birthday UK time.
  • AEW Elevation and WWE RAW is the 6th of March USA time, the 7th over here.

Lot of wrestling for my birthday this go round! It's too early in March for WWE PPVs unlike my Sister on the 22nd of January. I've had UFC PPVs either on my actual birthday or my birthday weekend.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://sportshub.cbsistatic.com/i/2021/09/11/cd5d12d5-8561-40a6-bc4b-84f663d37934/marvel-studios-logo.png

Happy Birthday, RIPPA. I can't embed a picture or tag you as the board isn't having it. I've kept trying. Sorry. Have yourself a good un

Edited by The Natural
Still not. Bugger.