DVDVR Message Board

Happy birthday thread.

The Natural

7 hours ago, Gordlow said:

Happy birthday to Dan Ginnetty! That '92 AJPW set I bought from you was amazing !

Does he still post here? Anyone able to @ him?

Dude is a legend in tape trading circles.

He's over on PWO and really did a great job completing the early 80s AJPW sets over the last few years and filling in a lot of holes

Edited by Matt D
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@AxB: You know my search results are going to look dodgy as a Bradford City fan, right?

?.

On that, my Dad is a Bradford Bulls fan and my Sister is a Leeds Rhinos fan. Funny. Also funny, how my Dad had to signup to the Leeds Rhinos website to get Bradford Bulls merchandise for Christmas presents and vice versa for my Sister.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Natural said:

PMQg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Happy 45th Birthday, @Shartnado. Hope you have a good un!

Thank you so much, man! It's been mostly working and sleeping so far, since it's night shift week, but I'll make up for it tomorrow and Saturday. I scheduled a sports massage session for Friday afternoon and I'll visit my cousin over the weekend so we can have an 80's nostalgia session with his vintage album collection.

Tonight, I'll probably celebrate by watching this week's Dynamite and eating a lot of food before getting one more heavy work out in this week. Trapbar deadlift and shrugs it is, so the sports messeuse will have something to work with on Friday!

For the record, during the night, I didn't feel like 45. Now that it's time to get out of bed, I think I do, actually! Damn. Wish your best friend a happy birthday from me, as well, since you told me we share the same birthday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

Thank you so much, man! It's been mostly working and sleeping so far, since it's night shift week, but I'll make up for it tomorrow and Saturday. I scheduled a sports massage session for Friday afternoon and I'll visit my cousin over the weekend so we can have an 80's nostalgia session with his vintage album collection.

Tonight, I'll probably celebrate by watching this week's Dynamite and eating a lot of food before getting one more heavy work out in this week. Trapbar deadlift and shrugs it is, so the sports messeuse will have something to work with on Friday!

For the record, during the night, I didn't feel like 45. Now that it's time to get out of bed, I think I do, actually! Damn. Wish your best friend a happy birthday from me, as well, since you told me we share the same birthday!

You're welcome. Thanks for wishing my best friend a happy birthday. I'll pass that on. When I found out last year you share a birthday, it was easy to remember you.

• Thanks 1

And just for the record, at 45, I'm still able to do the HBK nip-up (or kip-up) although it's probably called a Hangman Page or Jungle Boy nip/kip-up these days. But my muscle memory is starting to forget how to do it. Needs more repetition, apparently.

Edited by Shartnado
nip-up sounds very Daddy Magic, no?
  • Like 2