DVDVR Message Board

Happy birthday thread.

The Natural

• 3 weeks later...

A very happy birthday to @DEAN Rasmussen! You are the only person I can think of who clearly loves pro wrestling much more than I do. There are a lot of people who love it as much as, or a little more than, me. I occasionally overflow with the Pro Wrestling Love. 

You, Dean, are bursting with it day in and day out. In turn, that makes me happy day in and day out and I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

I'm gonna steal @The Natural's lovely tradition of giving people stuff for their birthdays. There's no way you haven't already seen and posted about this, but here you go:

お誕生日おめでとうございます??

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gordlow said:

A very happy birthday to @DEAN Rasmussen! You are the only person I can think of who clearly loves pro wrestling much more than I do. There are a lot of people who love it as much as, or a little more than, me. I occasionally overflow with the Pro Wrestling Love. 

You, Dean, are bursting with it day in and day out. In turn, that makes me happy day in and day out and I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

I'm gonna steal @The Natural's lovely tradition of giving people stuff for their birthdays. There's no way you haven't already seen and posted about this, but here you go:

お誕生日おめでとうございます??

Thank you, Gordlow!  Being retired, it has allowed me to watch waaaay more wrestling than any normal person would watch.  I am living the dream.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, The Natural said:

220px-Assassins_Creed_2_Box_Art.JPG

I think @Tabe's birthday is upcoming or happened. Happy Birthday/hope you have a good un if it's the former and if it's the latter, belated birthday returns/hope you had a good un!

Hey, thanks for remembering!  My birthday is on the 29th.  Right now, the plan is to go see Top Gun in the theater and eat a bunch of food that's bad for me.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tabe said:

Hey, thanks for remembering!  My birthday is on the 29th.  Right now, the plan is to go see Top Gun in the theater and eat a bunch of food that's bad for me.

Funny how I can remember some things while others I don't. Sounds like a great plan. Have yourself a good un!

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 4:16 PM, The Natural said:

220px-Assassins_Creed_2_Box_Art.JPG

I think @Tabe's birthday is upcoming or happened. Happy Birthday/hope you have a good un if it's the former and if it's the latter, belated birthday returns/hope you had a good un!

On 5/19/2022 at 4:48 PM, Tabe said:

Happy Birthday, @Tabe. Enjoy Top Gun: Maverick and the grub. Have yourself a good un!

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Zimbra said:

Happy birthday @S.K.o.S. and thanks for all the crosswords!

36 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Happy Birthday, @S.K.o.S.. The master of crosswords and the Summer Movie Blockbuster Pool, I've entered every year. Have yourself a good un!

Thanks guys! Took the day off work, lounging, got a Detroit-style pizza dinner coming up tonight with the significant other. Life's good!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, S.K.o.S. said:

Thanks guys! Took the day off work, lounging, got a Detroit-style pizza dinner coming up tonight with the significant other. Life's good!

Detroit-style pizza is the best.  Happy Birthday!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys realise that Hollywood superstar Terry Funk also had a brief run as a professional wrestler?

(Nah, just kidding. He's obviously right up there among the very greatest of all time). Also he's apparently a really good person as well.

Happy birthday Terry Funk!

Edited by Gordlow
  • Like 2