DVDVR Message Board

Happy birthday thread.

The Natural

2 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Happy early birthday to @The Natural!  I think you said it's Sunday but I don't know how many people post over the weekend vs on weekdays so I wanted to get this out now!  HBD and many more to the best dude.

Thank you, @Technico Support. You remember rightly, it's Sunday. Thank you again, my friend. Paul xxx.

• Like 2

For all of the joy you spread.

For the happy memories you have created for all of us.

For the good times.

Yes, for the frustrations also.

Happy 50th anniversary, New Japan Pro Wrestling!!

Spoiler

also: Happy Birthday Paul. 

Please imagine a picture of American Dragon, Kobashi, and Batman buying Funko Pops here.

Edited by Gordlow
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/6/2022 at 12:58 AM, twiztor said:

Happy Birthday, @The Natural!  enjoy UFC 272, AEW Revolution, and whatever else comes your way. 

23 hours ago, Octopus said:

Happy bday to my buddy, @The Natural! A very kind person and a good man. One of my favorite posters on here and someone I’m glad to have had good conversations with outside of here. 

23 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Happy birthday, Natural. Hope you dig The Batman when you get around to seeing it. 

23 hours ago, Gordlow said:

For all of the joy you spread.

For the happy memories you have created for all of us.

For the good times.

Yes, for the frustrations also.

Happy 50th anniversary, New Japan Pro Wrestling!!

Reveal hidden contents

also: Happy Birthday Paul. 

Please imagine a picture of American Dragon, Kobashi, and Batman buying Funko Pops here.

23 hours ago, gatling said:

Happy Birthday, @The Natural!  I hope you have a wonderful birthday, my friend!

23 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Happy birthday @The Natural

Enjoy your day, mate!

19 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

Happy birthday @The Natural

15 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

Happy birthday to the nicest guy on the internet, The Natural. Have a good one.

14 hours ago, (BP) said:

Happy Birthday to the face that runs the place, @The Natural

8 hours ago, Eivion said:

Happy Birthday @The Natural, Hopefully life is treating you well this day.

4 hours ago, Technico Support said:

You guys are awesome.

Thank you @twiztor, @Octopus, @John from Cincinnati, @Gordlow, @gatling, @Nice Guy Eddie, @BrianS81177, @Yo-Yo's Roomie, @(BP), @Eivion, @Zimbra and @Technico Support for wishing me a Happy Birthday and for the kind words. Appreciate that.

My birthday was both similar and different, the former spent with my parents/little sister and different, a Batman movie at the cinema (really enjoyed it) and my best friend who is like a Brother to me coming up where I live. Both firsts. Went to my favourite place to eat, Pizza Pieces and got a piece of cheesecake with a candle on getting sung Happy Birthday which I didn't expect, kind of them to do so. Thanks again y'all. Paul xxx.

• Like 11

On 3/7/2022 at 6:14 PM, The Natural said:

275047818_5784987588184229_7025149514554

The Batman Straight Outta Gotham Premium Hoodie and The Batman shirt birthday presents.

That's a premium hoodie right there! Belated best wishes, man! Sorry, I've been a bit preoccupied, but it seems that things went well! That's awesome!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shartnado said:

That's a premium hoodie right there! Belated best wishes, man! Sorry, I've been a bit preoccupied, but it seems that things went well! That's awesome!

Thank you, @Shartnado. Batman was well represented in cards and presents. When you see the Batman Premium Hoodie close up, you see its made up of different materials like mesh, neoprene and panels:

batman2020_hoodie_final_22.webp

I like my full zip hoodies, first time I've ever seen a Batman one. Goes with my full zip AEW hoodies (2), NJPW and UFC.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Thank you, @Shartnado. Batman was well represented in cards and presents. When you see the Batman Premium Hoodie close up, you see its made up of different materials like mesh, neoprene and panels:

batman2020_hoodie_final_22.webp

I like my full zip hoodies, first time I've ever seen a Batman one. Goes with my full zip AEW hoodies (2), NJPW and UFC.

Sweet! Very cool!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...