DVDVR Message Board

Happy birthday thread.

The Natural

Best belated birthday wishes, Paul! May you receive whatever Bat or Spider goodies you need for your collection!

• Thanks 1

My 36th Birthday was different as it was under the national lockdown (unlike last year which I missed by two weeks) but similar with my much missed Mum, Dad, Little Sis’, Rayven Clay and Ralfie Clay. I love them so much. Thank you to those who took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday here, it's really appreciated. Here's a few Birthday photos:

159226413_10158104691403862_616885346970

AEW Logo Premium Varsity Zip Hoodie. Had my eyes on it for a while. Just glad I didn't order it a few days earlier because it went for half price, the 2019 version. @El Gran Gordipointed out the difference between the two. The 2019 has the grey border while the other has white. Personally, I prefer the grey.

157405258_4485819698101031_5694689934915

New black top and new claret/maroon jumper from my parents. Laura with the Harley Quinn Black Light Batman: The Animated Series Funko POP! First time I've completed a Funko set before.

157921916_4486889177994083_1027781578539

First takeaway in three months from Pizza Pieces. The pizza there is so good, and fresh. You'd eat the base without anything on such is the taste.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, The Natural said:

Speaking of UK peeps, early happy birthday wishes to @AxB. Didn't want to accidentally forget when the time comes. Hope you have a good un!

6 days early, but I'll take it. Cheers!

(J.L.'s Birthday is like a day or two after mine, so she's next week too).

• Like 1

Thanks Natch.

It's also Raven and Rebel's birthdays today. Lots of guys in the Dynamite discord freaked out when they found out Rebel wasn't 27 like they thought.

Edited by AxB
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, AxB said:

Thanks Natch.

It's also Raven and Rebel's birthdays today. Lots of guys in the Dynamite discord freaked out when they found out Rebel wasn't 27 like they thought.

Pleasure, pal.

Just looked at Rebel's Wikipedia and I've done the same.

• Haha 1