DVDVR Message Board

Happy birthday thread.

The Natural

1 hour ago, Shartnado said:

@Hayabusa mentioned having a birthday this week (if I'm not mistaken) but didn't elaborate on the actual day! So when ever it actually is/was: Congrats!

You remembered as well, @Shartnado. Happy birthday, @Hayabusa. Hope you had a good birthday either already or still to come!

Happy belated birthday, @Brian Fowler. Hope it was good to my fellow fan of Grant Morrison's 2006-2013 Batman run. Best wishes, bud.

Edited by The Natural
  • Thanks 2

Hey thanks alot Shartnado and Natural, you  all rock!? Had a blast 

Stayed in catching up on AEW and WWE, so much that I had missed and finally enjoyed, it was a great time yesterday leading to a 4 day weekend luckily ?

Now to catch up with Lovecraft Country, Alienist Season2 and probably a fresh rewatch of Cobra Kai maybe.

Have a fantastic weekend ? thank you both again 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Happy returns, @gordi. Have a good one partaking in the NJPW G1 Climax 30 watching!

Thanks, buddy! I did pretty well. Got a solid night of A-Block action from New Japan on Japanese October 7th, then a dog collar match, Jericho's 30th, and Cage v Hobbs from AEW on American October 7th. Plus some greens powder and sparkling sake from the office lady at the school where I teach on Wednesdays. ?

Edited by gordi
  • Like 2

On 10/7/2020 at 3:09 PM, gordi said:

Thanks, buddy! I did pretty well. Got a solid night of A-Block action from New Japan on Japanese October 7th, then a dog collar match, Jericho's 30th, and Cage v Hobbs from AEW on American October 7th. Plus some greens powder and sparkling sake from the office lady at the school where I teach on Wednesdays. ?

Glad you had a good one, matey!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, The Natural said:

@NikoBaltimore, read your post about receiving an early Birthday present and what a one to get! Hope you have a good one!

Thank you my friend but it's actually on December 24. She got the figure now to ensure it gets here on time. But it's appreciated anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...