DVDVR Message Board

NCAAF 2019-20: Week 14

Dolfan in NYC

Of the non-preslotted matches, yes.  (BYU is going to the Hawaii Bowl, they face a Mystery Opponent!!!)

Of course, the Bahamas Bowl is the first one played, so this isn't really surprising. 

29 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

To the surprise of no one - Feleipe Franks announced he will be leaving Florida

He hasn't decided if he is going to enter the NFL draft or transfer to another school (he would be a graduate transfer so eligible to play right away)

I'd hope he'd be smart enough to play somewhere else for a year. NFL Prospects are pretty slim.

12 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am too lazy to check but is the Charlotte/Buffalo Bahamas Bowl game the first confirmed bowl of the season?

Fuck the National Championship Game, if I'm a player I wanna go to the freaking Bahamas Bowl.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 3:41 PM, John Austin said:

From following on twitter, it went the exact opposite of what happened at Tennessee, fans were outraged they didnt hire him they got them to hire him back

That's because the Vols fans are still so delusional that they think Schiano is beneath them wheras Rutgers fans realize they are the worst team in the Big 10 and that Schiano is just about as good as they are going to get.

• Like 1