DVDVR Message Board

RAW is #RAHRAH Rollins 11/25/19

Niners Fan in CT

14 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Story credit by Dave Meltzer.  But hey,  Seth as a whiny chicken shit nerd heel is worlds better than Seth as a whiny nerd babyface.  

Aren't those the same thing when it comes to him?

This is my contractually required Pillman's Syndrome post regarding Seth Rollins.  Physical tool set for a face, personality for a heel.

Edited by Goodear
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Peck said:

You almost have to turn Becky at this point, right? Who wants to cheer her knowing her fiancé is a whiny douche(strictly speaking in kayfabe)? That's one of the dangers of going public with these real-life relationships. 

This might come as a shock to you, but Seth was a whiny douche before this heel turn.

2 hours ago, Whodathunkit said:

Did they admit that Lana isn't pregnant?  I balled on that segment a few weeks back when she said something about carrying a 15 lb. (!) baby despite not looking even slightly pregnant and being something like 9 weeks along.

Yeah it was apparently to set up Rusev coming out to get attacked by Lashley. When they went up the stage after that, it wasn't announced or anything but she said something to Lashley like "I can't believe he thought I was pregnant" and one of the commentators briefly acknowledged it.