DVDVR Message Board

2019-20 NCAAF: Week 13

Dolfan in NYC

Well, the Playoff Committee I'm sure was thrilled that both Minnesota and Baylor took their first L.  Now for the apotheosis of their erections, we just need Ohio State to lose so 3 SEC teams get into the playoffs. 

New Playoff rankings tonight. 

1 hour ago, sabremike said:

How could an Ivy Leaguer like you forget to note that this week's biggest game is The Game: Harvard vs Yale at the Yale Bowl.

Because fuck Harvard?   

Oh, and double fuck Yale.     They don't deserve pizza that good. 

• Haha 1

The Harvard vs Yale has been interrupted by fans protesting in the middle of the field on what seems to be a number of issues.  No I am not watching a game from 1968

Okay apparently the protest started at halftime and they are having issues getting them off the field for the 2nd half.

Edited by hammerva
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, hammerva said:

The Harvard vs Yale has been interrupted by fans protesting in the middle of the field on what seems to be a number of issues.  No I am not watching a game from 1968

Okay apparently the protest started at halftime and they are having issues getting them off the field for the 2nd half.

I was there. If there goal was to make well over 40,000 people hate their guts they did an amazing job. 

57 minutes ago, EVA said:

Oregon falls to Arizona State and the “Bama To The Playoffs” Doomsday Clock ticks one minute closer to midnight.

Tick tock.

Assuming they beat Auburn, the only way I see them getting left out is if Minnesota barely tests Ohio (and they both win next week) and even then I wouldn't bet on it.

10 hours ago, sabremike said:

I was there. If there goal was to make well over 40,000 people hate their guts they did an amazing job. 

Effective protest disrupts the present and the future.  Anyway, here's the captain of Harvard's football team with his thoughts: