DVDVR Message Board

Weak members of a strong family....

TerjeRUN

I forgot David Flair was banging George Clooney's ex. I take him off my initial post. Smith Hart you loser, if you banged a mega fox, you could work your way off my list too. 

I would think Bruce would deserve a mention as well. . .

Don't think Chris Von Erich was any taller when he started wrestling than the first time I remember seeing him grabbing at The Dynamic Duo when they lost their hair match.  They should've smacked the shit out of him then.

Ricky Gibson's career ended after a car accident.  He was good.  Robert was just more successful because he got more exposure with the Rock 'N Roll Express in the 80s.

Wouldn't classify any of the Armstrongs as weak either.  All of them were pretty good.

The fake Mulkey that worked in the WWF was the weakest Mulkey Bro.

Wouldn't classify any of the Armstrongs as weak either.  All of them were pretty good.

I'm not saying the Armstrongs were weak either, but out of the whole clan, Scott should be designated the "weak member of a strong family". Besides the Dixie Dynamite gimmick, while he wasn't bad, he was bland.

Serious question, was Chris Von Erich adopted or Fritz' illegitimate kid? It's just weird that he turned out so small while his other brothers were all billed as at least 6'2 or so.

Chris also had some physical issues that his brothers didn't have.

I think Chris Von Erich topped out at around 5'6".

I would guess that would have to be with lifts, because I'm almost positive he was closer to 5'4".  He was easily the smallest guy in the USWA and that was with Bill Dundee around and he was 5'7".

If you watch some Memphis tapes from the early 80s or the Night of the Legends DVD, I doubt you'd call Ricky Gibson weak.  He comes off much stronger than Robert did when they teamed.

Who's the least useful Anoi'a family member?

Lloyd

Elsewhere, would Rockin' Robin be the representative for the Smith family?

If Rikishi states Snuka is in the family, can we count Sim Snuka? Or is Manu also a contender? 

Criticizing Kendall Windham around these parts was at one point a reason for banishment. Kendall's a longtime DVDVR hearthrob.

Tell me about it.  Years ago I brought up the god-awful Kendall-Saturn match from '99 and got all kinds of grief over it.

Who's the least useful Anoi'a family member?

Lloyd

Elsewhere, would Rockin' Robin be the representative for the Smith family?

I think it would have to be Sam Houston.

In 1999 we'd all say Brian Armstrong.

I doubt it highly. In 1999, he was the only Armstrong that wasn't a jobber.