DVDVR Message Board

Weak members of a strong family....

TerjeRUN

When your Dad is considered one of the greatest of all time, it kind of highlights how utterly awful David Flair was in the ring, on he mic and on a polaroid. Utterly awful. 

When our little brother Bret was one of the greatets of all time, and your even smaller brother was a super worker. When Dynamite Kid is hanging around your family and the Bulldog marries into it, I imagine a douche bag like Smith Hart, a known conman, liar and sack of shit laid at night thinkking to himself about how ashamed your legendary Father Stu must have been of him...

I always thought Kendall was at least decent.

Chris von Erich was the first name I thought of when I saw the title, guy was just cursed to be the least athletic member of the family.

Given that his two brothers achieved decent success as tag wrestlers, the third Laurinitis brother who became the Terminator must feel disappointing.

I always thought Kendall was at least decent.Chris von Erich was the first name I thought of when I saw the title, guy was just cursed to be the least athletic member of the family.Given that his two brothers achieved decent success as tag wrestlers, the third Laurinitis brother who became the Terminator must feel disappointing.

Plus Kendall had a hit song!

• Like 2

Ricky Gibson<Robert Gibson

Vic Steamboat<Rick Steamboat

Eddie Gilbert in the Gilbert family

Barry Orton is the weak link in the Orton family

I think the question that will spark the most debate is, which Mulkey Brother was better? Bill or Randy?

Feel bad saying David Flair since I'm pretty sure he's the only one of his family who hasn't OD'd, been a drunken lech or gotten arrested for attacking a cop.

Also, he banged Stacy Keibler.

Arguably he's turned out the best of the bunch. David Flair: terrible wrestler, winner at life.

• Like 5

When our little brother Bret was one of the greatets of all time, and your even smaller brother was a super worker. When Dynamite Kid is hanging around your family and the Bulldog marries into it, I imagine a douche bag like Smith Hart, a known conman, liar and sack of shit laid at night thinkking to himself about how ashamed your legendary Father Stu must have been of him...

I doubt anyone in that family loses any sleep over the consequences of their actions.

• Like 1

I think the question that will spark the most debate is, which Mulkey Brother was better? Bill or Randy?

If Ricky had lived, he more than likely would've been a better worker than Robert.  Hell, he invented the Gibson Leglock!

I think Randy Mulkey was the better bumper of the two.

Feel bad saying David Flair since I'm pretty sure he's the only one of his family who hasn't OD'd, been a drunken lech or gotten arrested for attacking a cop.

Also, he banged Stacy Keibler.

Arguably he's turned out the best of the bunch. David Flair: terrible wrestler, winner at life.

David Flair, Crowbar and Daffney was probably my favourite gimmick/stable of late-WCW.

• Like 1

If Ricky had lived, he more than likely would've been a better worker than Robert.  Hell, he invented the Gibson Leglock!

I think Randy Mulkey was the better bumper of the two.

Ricky Gibson only died in 2006.