DVDVR Message Board

UFC Fight Night on ESPN+ 22: Błachowicz vs. Jacaré (11/16/2019) - São Paulo, Brazil (Ginásio do Ibirapuera)

Elsalvajeloco

4 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Even Fitzgerald was baffled by Bisping saying Jacare was winning the fight. There wasn't a whole lot to pick from.

Yeah, like I said, it's going to be tough sledding trying to get these guys down. Jacare isn't going to be able to muscle these guys down like he did with Tim Boetsch or a Chris Camozzi. I also didn't like his corner telling him he was up three rounds to none. That was as bad as the fight itself. It's just like Woodley vs. Maia. At some point, you gotta change it up after scoring ZERO takedowns.

The cellphone waving thing reminds me of the backdrop Jennifer Lopez was performing in front of at the end of the film Selena. Now, I'm even sadder.

It annoys me when a fighter's game plan not working and don't want to change it up. Also when a corner's scoring is questionable. Be honest with them if you're down on the cards/if it's tight.

Edited by The Natural

8 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

Not sure where Jacare goes from here.

Hopefully, back to middleweight. Maybe I'm wrong since it's just one fight in the division, but I don't see him having much success at light heavyweight. If this was 205 from a few years ago, I would say he should stay. Not now.

• Like 2

I thought Souza won the first three because so little damage was done and he controlled where the fight took place for the most part. 

Also agreed with the judge who scored the co-main a draw. 10-8 first for Craig and two drab 10-9s for Rua.

• jaedmc unpinned this topic