DVDVR Message Board

NXT on USA - 11/13/2019 ​​​​​​​​​

Dolfan in NYC

The build to WarGames III & Survivor Series continues:

• LADDER MATCH FOR THE WOMEN'S WARGAMES ADVANTAGE - Mia Yim vs. Io Shirai
  • FOR THE NXT CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - Lio Rush (c) vs. Angel Garza
  • Killian Dain "on the warpath"
  • Who from Raw or Smackdown will show up?  

Also, I'm guessing Finn is going to have something to do seeing as Johnny Injury is out of the PPV. 

1 minute ago, MORELOCK said:

Is this the first NXT ladder match or am I blanking on something?

Balor/Owens from Takeover Brooklyn.

Plus that 6 way North American title match a few years ago.

Edited by Casey
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Casey said:

Denzel Curry is performing live on NXT tonight and wtf now I have to watch NXT.

That name sounds like it came out of the WWE random name generator they would give for a new black wrestler. 

(Had to look up who he is)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

That name sounds like it came out of the WWE random name generator they would give for a new black wrestler. 

(Had to look up who he is)

with a basketball gimmick.

Mia Yim is one tough bitch.  Always has been.  That ladder bump was just disgusting.  With a busted nose already 

Not a good night for women's nose with two women getting in trouble.  Alliyah nose looked horrible as well

Edited by hammerva

13 hours ago, hammerva said:

Mia Yim is one tough bitch.  Always has been.  That ladder bump was just disgusting.  With a busted nose already 

Not a good night for women's nose with two women getting in trouble.  Alliyah nose looked horrible as well

It’s a shame that they missed the impact of the outside ladder bump/fall live. Even the replays failed to show how horrendous the bump must have felt. 

• Like 1

Rush/Garza was so damn good and really should have been saved for Takeover.

The 3-way brawl between Dunne, Priest, and Dain was a great showcase for Priest.

Bronson/Swerve was solid. 

Lee/Strong didn't do too much for me. I kind of thought Strong was given just a bit too much. The break down and fight between UE/Finn and Ciampa/Lee/Dijak/Riddle was neat.

Io/Mia was good with a couple of crazy moments that have left Mia a made woman. I do wish that Bianca had come out before Dakota. It made the faces look kind of bad creating a 2 on 1 situation. KLR coming out for the heel save and as the clear 4th for Shayna's group was a nice surprise. Loved Bayley getting in a cheap shot on Shayna as clapped. It hints that she was the one taking out all the women left and right and is a great comeback for her after getting chumped by Shayna on Smackdown and Raw.

Ah I forgot to mention Aliyah/Xia. Those two seemed to be a bit off with the pace they were going. So did Xia kick poor Aliyah's tooth out or something? You couldn't quite tell. That is some bad luck if so because that kick didn't look too any worse than the usual.

I would think doing the second kick after a miss is always the hardest one to hit right but safe.  Unless you have a strong enough background that it is old hat.  Aliyah was just a little slow on the hands up.  I would say blame is 50/50.   I don't know if Xia has a history of stiffing people on kicks or not.