DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 11/13/2019

Dolfan in NYC

So the last thread on this subject went... well.  

This week!  Fallout from Full Gear!

• FOR THE AEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - SCU (c) vs. Sammy Guevara & AEW Champion Chris Jericho
  • PAC vs. Hangman Page
  • "Why MJF Why?"

46 minutes ago, Flair’s Shadow said:

Scorpio Sky will be the first one to pin Jericho’s shoulders to the mat for the 1-2-3 in AEW..

....and it happens tonight!!

The Shadow knows...

I posted that yesterday, you bloody rip-off merchant.

Also, @Flair's Shadow, you really need to have a look in the WWE Backstage thread. Like, urgently, yeah? 

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Flair’s Shadow said:

Scorpio Sky will be the first one to pin Jericho’s shoulders to the mat for the 1-2-3 in AEW..

....and it happens tonight!!

The Shadow knows...

Wait a minute, you mean to tell me The Shadow does know?! Holy shit, dude! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

That was a great post PPV show, with all angles being setup for the future. But PAC & Page stole the show. I mentioned that PAC reminds me of Benoit, but with a more deliberate slow pace. Tonight he finally ratcheted it up in the ring, with Page. Let me also say both men after four singles matches with one another have really developed a Benoit Vs. Guerrero like chemistry. Surprised by the outcome of tonight’s match. I was actually expecting Hangman to pull away for good. But I guess it isn’t quite over yet between these two. I could see this leading to a Texas Bullrope match, or some other gimmick match.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Wait a minute, you mean to tell me The Shadow does know?! Holy shit, dude! 

He doesn't know shit. I predicted it first, he stole my prediction and tried to take credit for it. None of his original predictions have come true yet. Just mine. The AxB knows.

• Like 2

I have to admit I was only half-watching, but shit like Page getting brainbusted on the floor then him just getting up and doing the flip lariat pisses me off (if it was the other way around my apologies, though just a little less stupid). It's the same thing as that Daga match on Impact last night where he's doing the All Japan "you suplex me and I'll no sell it to suplex you first".

Also, do any heels in AEW like, you know, cheat? Is everything a Fair Athletic Competition unless someone's brawling? 

So fite was buffering all night and I could never tell what was live and what was in break. During the backstage bit of the Bucks vs P&P brawl, did the bit where Santana threw Nick through the bathroom door, and Orange Cassidy was just hanging out by himself next to the toilet air? Because he got one of the biggest pops of the night, for just standing there.

1 minute ago, AxB said:

So fite was buffering all night and I could never tell what was live and what was in break. During the backstage bit of the Bucks vs P&P brawl, did the bit where Santana threw Nick through the bathroom door, and Orange Cassidy was just hanging out by himself next to the toilet air? Because he got one of the biggest pops of the night, for just standing there.

Yeah it just made it in before they went to commercial.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

Just now, AxB said:

Yes. Then they went to commercial right after that (well, screen-in-screen).

Also, I totally called Wardlow being MJF's muscle.

1 minute ago, ka-to said:

Way too much talking, beat downs , brawls, entrance ramp, and run ins. Half of the wrestling was during commercial. The show felt like Monday Night Raw, not like a pro wrestling card being broadcast.

THIBS!!!!!

?

• Haha 8