DVDVR Message Board

WWE Backstage

Gonzo

4 minutes ago, The Great ML said:

But...but...but...Burn. It. Down?

tumblr_oo80gpZ3Ou1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Heh. If people thought a nearly unleashed Cena going at Roman was really unfair or thought some of those Roman and Cena mic battles were lopsided, then this would probably top those. I was comfortable with Punk never wrestling or doing anything in a ring again, but Seth has really shown he's just a huge, insecure dork and, well, like Punk said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I used to think Rollins was fairly savvy to the business. Is he smart enough that he's leaning into a perfect whiny heel persona for a new decade, or has he been huffing his own farts and let the business pass him by?

I'll have to check this show out some time, I'm a sucker for shoot humor.

On 11/21/2019 at 7:44 AM, paintedbynumbers said:

They didn't mention Wyatt also mentioning Punk on Twitter.  To me the go to match would be Punk-Bray at Mania. 

Punk's return being one of the Fiend's red-light matches in a giant stadium where fans can barely see would cause peak drama. I like the way you think. 

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy

On 11/20/2019 at 4:50 AM, The Natural said:

Stevie Ray, Oof. If Booker T did retire after WCW, we wouldn't have the joys of King Boooookkkkahhhhh!

Or Steve Austin kicking his ass in a grocery store.

PRICE CHECK ON A JACKASS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm not surprised by this considering people didn't really tune in.  Heck, I stopped awhile ago and would have days where I would skim through a couple past episodes in an effort to catch up.  But doing the video conferencing instead of studio really hurt that a lot.  It's too bad because the time I watched I did like it.  I mean you had Renee being Renee, guests where they had some things of note to say and cool things like Punk talking about his fandom of Bret Hart to Bret Hart.  There was some good stuff there but unfortunately it's just not needed as it is right now.  Now if it's not weekly I can see things ramping back up once they're back in the studio.

Edited by NikoBaltimore