DVDVR Message Board

WWE Backstage

Gonzo

Do I watch Backstage for a second time or the local news?  Well I turned to Backstage first.   Ember Moon is a guest.  She now has purple hair,  said basically she was waiting for Sasha to change hers so she could have the color.   So she's excited about that.  In what is really sad news for me,  no real update on her comeback.  She said she could be out for another 4 months or up to a year and a half.  Ugh.  

From what I saw it was an entertaining show but everything Punk said is shit that we say daily.  It's almost as if he still posts here.  I think my favorite thing from this will be Punk shitting on WWE and actual contracted wrestlers/performers agreeing but but being afraid they will get in trouble. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Punk was definitely enjoyable here. Loved "Seth, I mean Tom!" at the end and Booker going "SEE he wants back in the ring!" along with trying to get Paige to agree that the blue title sucks. David Arquette's promo started off well but went off the rails by the end.  I don't think Punk is going to be on every week but I hope he is on often.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, The Natural said:

Oh, Seth. Total Dork.

Can he really win this, though. If he stops tweeting, everyone is going to say he stopped because Punk told him to. If he doesn't stop, he will still tweet. 

Well, okay, first possibility will make us winners, I assume. 

Edited by ReiseReise

Imagine being Rollins in the most trying times of your career, where your stock is so transparently low, your higher ups have ditched your title reign and are beginning to lack faith in you and deciding to call out CM Punk on twitter for a match. Talk about a complete lack of self awareness. If you're going to wet the appetite of someone like CM Punk, the audience must be clambering for it, but rather than being enthusiastic about the whole gig, twitter have collectively taken a shit on each and every one of his tweets. Good.

I'd like Joe to choke Punk out or something on backstage down the line. That's a match I'd love to see again. Not Seth dork Rollins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1