DVDVR Message Board

Raw Spoilers for 11/11/19

victor

Yes it's already been taped.

RAW kicks off with a Women’s Championship tag team title match.

Women’s Tag Team Championship: Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair vs the Kabuki Warriors. Shayna Baszler is ringside for the match. Kabuki Warriors retain after Becky is distracted from Bayley attacking Baszler at ringside.
    After the match, Bayley & Shayna attack Becky Lynch.
    Drew McIntyre defeated Sin Cara.
    R-Truth vs The Bollywood Boyz for the 24/7 Championship. Two-on-one handicap match. The Bollywood Boyz ran to the back during the match and no one has any idea why.
    In-ring segment with Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins challenges WALTER to a match. Imperium comes out and Walter accepts Rollins’ open challenge.
    Seth Rollins vs. WALTER is changed to an eight man tag after Imperium attack Rollins and Street Profits & Kevin Owens make the save.
    Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens & The Street Profits vs. Imperium. Seth Rollins pinned Fabian Aichner to win the eight man tag team match.
    Backstage, The O.C. tell Ricochet and Humberto to find a third man for a six-man tag match. Randy Orton volunteered.
    Andrade defeated Cedric Alexander.
    Lana is out now. The crowd turns on Lana and starts chanting “boring” during her in-ring segment. Lana talks about having sex with Bobby Lashley. Lana then announces she’s pregnant — with Rusev. “RUSEV DAY” chants break out.
    Lashley comes out and the “boring” chants still continue. Rusev come out and confirms he’s a sex addict. Lashley attacks Rusev and takes Lana to the back.
     Rowan defeated Soner Dursun.
    The Viking Raiders defeated Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews.
    Main event: The OC vs. Randy Orton, Ricochet and Humberto. Humberto gets the win for his team by pinning AJ Styles. That concludes the taping for RAW.

Sounds like (cymbal crash) the sound sweetener machine will be putting a shift in going by this and another report saying Seth Rollins was loudly booed.

Even The Man falls victim to the distraction finish.

Edited by The Natural

6 hours ago, victor said:

Women’s Tag Team Championship: Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair vs the Kabuki Warriors. Shayna Baszler is ringside for the match. Kabuki Warriors retain after Becky is distracted from Bayley attacking Baszler at ringside.
    R-Truth vs The Bollywood Boyz for the 24/7 Championship. Two-on-one handicap match. The Bollywood Boyz ran to the back during the match and no one has any idea why.
    In-ring segment with Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins challenges WALTER to a match. Imperium comes out and Walter accepts Rollins’ open challenge.
    Seth Rollins vs. WALTER is changed to an eight man tag after Imperium attack Rollins and Street Profits & Kevin Owens make the save.
    Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens & The Street Profits vs. Imperium. Seth Rollins pinned Fabian Aichner to win the eight man tag team match.
    Backstage, The O.C. tell Ricochet and Humberto to find a third man for a six-man tag match. Randy Orton volunteered.
    Lana is out now. The crowd turns on Lana and starts chanting “boring” during her in-ring segment. Lana talks about having sex with Bobby Lashley. Lana then announces she’s pregnant — with Rusev. “RUSEV DAY” chants break out.
    Lashley comes out and the “boring” chants still continue. Rusev come out and confirms he’s a sex addict. Lashley attacks Rusev and takes Lana to the back
    Main event: The OC vs. Randy Orton, Ricochet and Humberto. Humberto gets the win for his team by pinning AJ Styles. That concludes the taping for RAW.

How the hell is this even real? Is Lana now going to be held captive by Bob Lashley? Was she cheating on the guy she was cheating with? is SHE the sex addict? And who the hell knocked up Maria?

*by the way, mr heyman, if this is you writing this shit, you got some issues you need working through

• Like 1

3 hours ago, D.Z said:

Heyman sets up angles then he morphs his angles into something else. Anyway...WCW was worse in the Russo era, lots of ignoring rules and even more bs happened in that era.

Well, I mean, 99-2000 WCW was basically just Whoever was left running the show basically trying to do ECW with a budget, so the comparison is kinda apt, as Heyman himself was guilty of throwing shit at the wall and seeing what stuck toward ECW's end.

So in order to further Lana as a heel she announces she is pregnant with her husband?    How does any of that make sense.   By the way I am wondering what Heyman thought of the Russo miscarriage angle in 1999ish because I definitely expect it to go this way 

Thank god Rollins vs WALTER turned into an 8 man because there is no way in hell WALTER should lose to a geek like Seth

Two things regarding the Lana/Rusve/Lashley stuff

Apparently the videos on Youtube do huge numbers (but most of the views are coming from places like India and China, etc..)

And this angle was booed out of the building by the live crowd so folks are curious if they dub over it to make it sound like they are into it

I have diabetes now because of the all of the sweetner used on the Lana segment. 

But Vince apparently loves the angle, so we're apparently getting this through the new year, at least. 

Strap in girls and boys. 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I have diabetes now because of the all of the sweetner used on the Lana segment. 

But Vince apparently loves the angle, so we're apparently getting this through the new year, at least. 

Strap in girls and boys. 

don't give them any other ideas for this angle please

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Why is an Austrian wrestler who is the UK champion coming out to a French horn theme by a Czech composer from a symphony about America?  I feel like Jim Johnston at least would have done more than just grabbing a copy of "Classical Thunder" and finding the first bop.

33 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

I'm guessing Rowan is carrying around a ferret he's going to throw into the tub when his opponent is trying to take a bath.

Since he's doing squash matches again and has a new animal cage thing, I'm assuming this counts as another Rowan reboot.  How many is that for him now?  Six, Seven? With like four in the last year?

Swamp Acolyte
Big Red
Wyatt.2
Bludgeon Brother
Enviro terrorist
Brain Genius
Mongoose Wrangler

Lana's new gimmick is "woman who is way too proud and aggressive in publicly discussing her gynecological life."

"7 weeks ago I had sex with Bobby Lashley for the 1st time.  Last week I had my pap smear and it was the first time in six months because of I was recovering from a UTI that caused a lot of thick secretions and discomfort. Luckily Bobby Lashley is very sensitive  and we only engaged in light labial petting for the last few weeks as my vulva is very swollen and extra sensitive. But because of that, when I noticed that my menstrual discharge was not bloody but only contained some mucus, I knew that Rusev had impregnated me and that explained why my cervix was so inflamed...I mean more inflamed than usual. The women in my family have always had bulbous cervixes.....anyway..."

Edited by piranesi
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1

I just watched part of the shoot interview with X-Pac where he talks about Chyna's giant clit and he posited that she may have been a hermaphrodite but he didn't know. I'm not sure how many drugs you have to be on to have sex with someone and not know if they are a hermaphrodite, but he was on them. Thank you for reminding me of that piranesi

ANYWAY. 

I was wondering why Sin Cara was on my TV getting powerbombed to hell by Drew Mac and thought "but didn't that guy just quit", didn't know this was pretaped. That makes sense. Seth working with WALTER also makes sense because he's a guy who can't do anything that looks realistic and it's impossible for WALTER to do anything that doesn't. Boy does Seth's "flying light shove" (I dare not call it a tope) look extra crappy when you have one of the Street Profits just crushing somebody with their full body weight right after. That "Team Red" stuff was of course obnoxious. Brand supremacy y'all! 

• Haha 1

1) the WWE should just put one of the less promising NXT guys into the Sin Cara gimmick and act like he never left. There's gotta be somebody down there that can jump on that trampoline and not fuck it up.

2) WALTER would be the European Champion if this was another time. Also sounds like they went with the Teddy Long booking philosophy there.

3) One could argue that Lana seems less sincere with her FSU Cowgirls voice... but how sincere should "person who is blatantly lying to gain an edge" be anyways?

On 11/8/2019 at 10:15 PM, victor said:

Lashley comes out and the “boring” chants still continue. Rusev come out and confirms he’s a sex addict. Lashley attacks Rusev and takes Lana to the back.

that's a lot of words to say "no IIconics, so don't bother, Whiouxsie"

• Like 5

Charlotte/Becky vs. Kabuki Warriors was a far better than their match from a few weeks back. I like that both Kabuki Warriors have now pinned Becky. Really hope we get Becky vs. Asuka II after SS. Bayley finally going on the offensive was nice.

Seth/WALTER was pretty solid while it lasted. Imperium vs. Raw was good though I still think Imperium losing was dumb.

Rowan murdering people was nice.

Viking Raiders vs. Webster/Andrews was alright. It was good seeing the latter two get some showcase though if they were goign to be squashed then I just don;t see why they even bothered bringing them in.

The main event was actually one of the better OC matches.

I skipped the Lana/Rusev/Lashley drama so the show ended up being generally ok for me.