DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK TEN

Dolfan in NYC

Fire Shanahan.

3 incomplete passes deep in your own end a minute away from a tie is malpractice.

But then if Super Bowl 51 didn't teach him his lesson about situation management, nothing will.

8 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

Fire Shanahan.

3 incomplete passes deep in your own end a minute away from a tie is malpractice.

But then if Super Bowl 51 didn't teach him his lesson about situation management, nothing will.

I figured if he was gonna throw it 3 times down there then why not 4?  As soon as they lined up to punt I said okay well now you lost the game idiot.. 

as soon as that first pass was (again) nearly intercepted, that should've been a close enough call to scare these guys into the right move.  2 kneeldowns still get the tie.

anyway make Shanahan repeat Kindergarten until he understands enough math to realize that a tie is better than a loss.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Desperately need Kittle and Sanders back.    Pettis,  Bourne and Goodwin were horrible.  

they still win that if Gould is healthy.

yeah, yeah, ifs and buts, and here we are with a coach who doesn't understand how to not give the opposing QB the ball back with time left.

Clock Management is to Kyle Shanahan as Hesitation To Act is to Hamlet.  Tonight was Russel Wilson's turn to play Laertes.  Brees and Rodgers will get their turn with the role too, I'm sure.

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

At this point with the injuries piling up and the schedule getting more difficult I'm hoping they can somehow get to 12 wins and a bye but even that won't be easy.  

well I initially meant playoffs but I suppose this also applies to later this month too.