DVDVR Message Board

SDL is a Saudi Surprise! - 11/1/2019

James F'n X

1 hour ago, steve said:

As many times as they've flipped belts back and forth between the two shows, what's ever given the impression that they were exclusive?

It's red?

Warrior had a yellow strap one time...

They can change it.

Ahmed had the Goldust gold strap. That fucker pulled it off.

Ahmed-Johnson.jpg

The ugly red strap matches perfectly with The Fiend’s stupid lighting.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 7:38 PM, JonnyLaw said:

As soon as Ciampa started going into the bit about Miz and working soft or whatever, I knew Miz was about to go off on him. At this point, having anyone go that route with Miz is just setting them up to fail.

I don’t think Miz is in the ballpark for best promos, but I do think he is probably one of the best at handling whatever they give him and reacting to how the crowd responds.

Edited to add: I just realized I think Miz is low key a guy I want to see go to AEW. He and MJF teaming and then feuding would be next level.

I hear Heyman is being looser with the scripted promos and going with bullet points on Raw, I don't know if they have that Luxury on SDLive but I've gotten the impression that Miz is one of the few guys they let wig it on the mic for years now. Chiampa going with talking points that people used to get over on Miz over a decade ago made him look desperate.